4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted
Published on June 19, 2010 by Laura J

3.0 out of 5 stars Suits it purpose
The carpet tiles arrived quickly and are as advertised. While very thin, are fine in an area of limited traffic. Purchasing experience very easy and reliable.
Published on May 3, 2010 by R. Zeis

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, June 19, 2010
Laura J (Minneapolis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carpet Tiles
Yes, they are thin, but I don't think it's reasonable to expect plushy at this price. In fact, by being thin, they are very easy to trim--with a pair of scissors, mind you--and this is a great bonus for someone with limited time and tools, who is looking for a quick spiffing up of an area with limited foot traffic. I pulled up some loose ugly vinyl flooring in my laundry room and installed these carpet squares in a single afternoon, for a tiny fraction of the price of professional installation, and it looks pretty darn good. The "grain" (the raised lines in the pattern) is hard to match up perfectly, so I did sort of a basketweave effect, which is nicer looking anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Suits it purpose, May 3, 2010
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Taupe

5.0 out of 5 stars Misleading first impression!, December 9, 2010
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Black
I have to admit I thought about returning these when they first arrived. I ordered 10 boxes and the box containing them was super light. When I took one box out it was about the weight of a dinner plate. The actual tile is super thin. But since these were going in my son's basement room and returning items like this is a pain I thought I'd give them a chance.

These are awesome! I have a lot of experience putting down "peel and stick" flooring. This was by far the easiest. It's foolproof! It's not thick but it's soft. It kinda reminds me of a wool sweater before you wash it for the first time. And because the tiles are thin but fuzzy they are impossible to mess up when laying. I agree with another review...lay them in an alternating pattern.

When they are all down the floor actually looks much nicer and pricier than it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burgandy Carpet Tiles, May 9, 2010
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Burgundy
I love these tiles.I didnt use them for a floor,but on the side walls on my rv over the cab bed area.They work perfect for that.Nice texture,sound deadoning.I think if I did use them for a room,id make sure it was a room without heavy foot traffic.
All in all,very nice,easy to cut & stick & stays put.I ordered more for my rv.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used in our car for traction, June 11, 2014
StephKaye "Steph" (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Black
We have two big dogs who ride in the back of our Honda Element, and we needed some stick-on carpet to help them get traction when they jump in. These squares did the trick. I'm only giving 4 stars, not 5, because after a few months one of the edges started to curl up, but they really have held up well to rough use.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the tile! Too bad they are out of stock and I haven't finished the room!!!, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Burgundy
The tile is very simple to place and is sticking very well. I also alternated the pattern and it looks good! I just bought enough to lay and see if I was going to like it. I do and need to finish the room so I tried to order more and now they are out of stock and have been for several weeks!!! So if you are going to purchase this product make sure you get more than enough on your first order!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better carpet tiles atound., January 30, 2012
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Burgundy
Sticks great to wall, others had failed great product for price. I rarelly leave feedback that how impressed I was with these carpet tiles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Burgundy
If I could, I would have given this no stars.

I bought this for my room, and so far it's been just terrible. The fibers catch everything imaginable in them--hair, dust, small bits of leaves, etc--and there's no way to get it out. Vacuum cleaners don't really work on the material, and trying a broom is futile. The fibers also tuft up and separate from the tiles, so it looks like I have little red dust bunnies all over my floor.

And the worst part is that when I tried to pull it up, it left a nasty gunk on the floor which I have no idea how to clean up.

There's a reason these tiles are so inexpensive... spend the money and get a real carpet.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiles, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Burgundy
We used these for our sailboat which worked perfectly for all the corners and things we had to go around. They were thin and easy to trim with just a pair of sizzors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy for a cheap price, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Carpet Tiles, Burgundy
I purchase the Burgundy Carptet Tiles, they were a little light weight/thin but work out fine for me. Easy to install and to clean up. Worth every penny, I actually bought more boxes to install in my laundry room. I recommend this product for small spaces or a children play rooms. Delivery was less than three business days of purchase.

Carpet Tiles, Black