4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans
Published 23 months ago by Sarah Kaminski

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is off...
I've bought this brand in the past and not had issues... these pants were at least two sizes too large. Back to the store they go.
Published on October 30, 2012 by JulieK

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is off..., October 30, 2012
JulieK (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KUT from the Kloth Women's Plus-Size Catherine Boyfriend Jean (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, April 1, 2013
These jeans are good and they fit just like a boyfriend jean should. This brand does run large, so size down, but I already knew that so I got the right size. These fit well and are made of heavier weight denim. They are ankle length on me (I'm 5'6") and I can wear them rollded down with flats or rolled up. I am looking forward to wearing these with sandels this summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars great jeans!, February 20, 2013
I've owned several pairs of Kut from the Kloth jeans, and been very happy with them. When I lost some weight and needed to replace the old jeans I got these-- very cute on, and well made.

I normally go up a size with Kut, but these run (even for boyfriend-style) REALLY big. I went down a size, which means two sizes smaller than I'd expect with Kut from the Kloth, and one size smaller than in most other brands. FYI!

The cuffed part is hemmed nicely. I'm too tall to get away with it, but I suspect that a lot of people could un roll the legs and wear them as regular jeans. I like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Found a new jean to love!, March 4, 2014
These pants are pretty baggy on me, but I love them! I will definitely look for other styles to order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans! (but order down a size), December 30, 2012
Love these jeans! They fit great--but I did take the other reviewers' advice and ordered down a size. Since they are boyfriend jeans, I knew they would be more loose. They are, and super cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Run very large in the waist, December 6, 2012
Love the was of the jeans and they look great rolled or down. However the waist is enormous. Consider sizing down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Run big and run long., January 3, 2015
I ordered a size down as the other reviews suggested. However I will have to order two sizes down to get them to fit correctly. They also were too long. Bummer! I am though hoping when they arrive again they fit. They are cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans and the only reason they did not ..., January 27, 2015
Love these jeans and the only reason they did not receive 5 stars was the fit! I own a size 18w and needed a larger size, so I ordered a 20w and they could have fit two of me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, September 15, 2014
Love these jeans. Very comfortable and the fit is spot on. It's nice to find jeans that are both cute and have a great fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans, but way too big!, December 29, 2014
I ordered my regular size, and they fell off me. Great material and color, just order one or even two sizes down!