5.0 out of 5 stars Love my skinnies!
I have these Audrey Skinny jeans and love them! They especially look good with the long and flowy blouses that are in style right now. There is room in the waistline and buttocks so there is no "muffin-top" and the legs are very slender but not so tight that they squeeze the legs too much. I like the denim color also.
Published 5 months ago by Booper

3.0 out of 5 stars Like these jeans but...
The color was not as expected and they fit a bit different than my previous pairs almost a completely different material
Published 1 month ago by Amy Block

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my skinnies!, June 23, 2014
This review is from: KUT from the Kloth Women's Audrey Ankle Length Skinny In Need (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kut jeans and these are great, August 7, 2014
R. Poe (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
I love Kut jeans and these are great. I wanted a lighter wash, casual jean and these are perfect. I am a pretty solid 2 and the 2 in these fit absolutely perfect which is the case most of the time with Kut for me. The price is unbelievable. I'm 5'4" and these hit right at my ankle. I'm so happy I took a chance on these. Don't hesitate to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great brand, August 1, 2014
Eliza*** (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
Kut makes fantastic denim for the price, and I actually prefer them to many premium denim brands. The brand does run consistently large, so sizing down one size is a good idea. This particular pair has a nice light wash,which is perfect for summer, and the cropped length (28.5" inseam in the size 2) looks great with sandals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kut makes great jeans, October 1, 2014
These are flattering and fit well. I can always count on Kut jeans to fit. I'm a size 10. I gave them 4 stars, because after awhile, the butt area gets a little baggy. It isn't noticeable by sight, but I can feel them getting baggy in the back.
Could very well just be my body type.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like these jeans but..., October 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans, September 22, 2014
Sizing down one size is perfect. I bought this brand first time but I love it. it fits well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 1, 2014
Love the pants, but the ran very large. Get a size smaller.