4.0 out of 5 stars This is my fourth pair of Kut Jeans
Published 7 months ago by sookee

3.0 out of 5 stars size inconsistent
My wife has three other pairs of size 6 Diana skinny jeans that fit perfectly, this pair however does not. She's been trying to find the gray for a while, it's disappointing that the fit is different from other colors.
Published 5 months ago by Tim Donnelly

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my fourth pair of Kut Jeans, November 21, 2013
sookee (Richfield, WI) - See all my reviews
I fall into what I call uniform style; my current uniform for fall is straight leg jeans, mid calf motorcycle boots, and various sweaters, tunics, and mostly turtlenecks...the Kut jeans fit well without being skin tight, are comfortable, not short in the crotch, my rear end doesn't get exposed when I bend down, and they launder well without needing to be ironed! The perfect jean for my uniform and having a color besides blue is a bonus...the gray goes very well with my wardrobe.

3.0 out of 5 stars size inconsistent, February 11, 2014
Tim Donnelly (BELLINGHAM, WA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, November 29, 2013
Great fit! This is my first pair of Kut jeans and I love them! Great stretch material and color. :)

KUT from the Kloth Women's Diana Skinny Jean