|Fits as expected||
KUT from the Kloth Women's Farrah Baby Bootcut Jean
|Price:||$82.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Belt closure
- Machine Wash
- Bootcut jean with whiskering at hip and embroidered back pockets
- Zip fly with button closure
- Rise: 9''
- Inseam: 33''
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0082M79GQ
- Item model number: KP697MC2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are snug in all the right places but not so tight sitting is uncomfortable. I will buy more of these without question. The length for me is good if I wear a little heel...maybe 2.5-3 inches. I'm 5'4" and would have to tailor them if I wanted to wear with flats...but that's why I have the boyfriend cut!
These are true to size mad maybe a little on the generous side despite what another viewer said. They are a little more whiskered and more bootcut than I think is fashionable right now. However, my voluptuous curves (i.e. big butt) don' t appreciate skinny jeans. I would buy another pair!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had ordered this same style before (and same size). The length was a godd 3-4 inches longer than what I purchased last time. Had to return.Published 15 months ago by John Madden
The jeans showed up with giant holes ripped in each leg. While I'm sure this is very fashionable, it is not what I ordered. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Yekaterina Sokol
Very cute and comfortable jeans..but the length was about 4-5 inches too long. I had to spend an additional $25 to get them altered. I am 5'7", so by no means short. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Kyna Lunglhofer
I originally ordered a 6 from Nordstrom but they were too big. They didn't have a 4 so I ordered from Amazon and the 4 us barely smaller. Stretched out after few hours of wear.Published 23 months ago by Michelle Rowe