5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I bought jeans online and love them so much!
I own the boyfriend cut from Kut and love them...so took a chance and bought this pair online in the same size. They fit PERFECT! Even better than my more expensive jeans that I spent hours trying on in the department store.

Published 17 months ago by Amy Owusu

1.0 out of 5 stars Order 1 size bigger!
Love the jeans but can't wear them because they're too small. The same size in the stores are one size larger. So if you want to get this brand I suggest ordering a larger size. Very disappointed.
Published 15 months ago by jbuck006

1.0 out of 5 stars Order 1 size bigger!, March 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I bought jeans online and love them so much!, February 6, 2013
Amy Owusu (WASHINGTON, DC, US) - See all my reviews

They are snug in all the right places but not so tight sitting is uncomfortable. I will buy more of these without question. The length for me is good if I wear a little heel...maybe 2.5-3 inches. I'm 5'4" and would have to tailor them if I wanted to wear with flats...but that's why I have the boyfriend cut!

2.0 out of 5 stars order a size down, January 17, 2013
This review is from: KUT from the Kloth Women's Farrah Baby Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
Cute jeans, but much smaller than all the other Kut jeans. i cannot even button them and i have 4 other pair from Kut in the same size that fit great. So I don't know if the size up will fit or not, but these are definitely sized smaller than others if you are familiar with this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loooooong Jeans! Love them..., March 5, 2014
These jeans were long enough for my freakishly long legs without having a longer rise. I am only 5'8 but I have a 33" inseam (barefoot). These jeans have a 35" inseam so I cam wear heels - score!! These are cut really straight and are a little snug over my ample booty. It's really stretchy, so it stretched to give me a good fit.

These are true to size mad maybe a little on the generous side despite what another viewer said. They are a little more whiskered and more bootcut than I think is fashionable right now. However, my voluptuous curves (i.e. big butt) don' t appreciate skinny jeans. I would buy another pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars like the cut, but WAY too long, March 5, 2014
Very cute and comfortable jeans..but the length was about 4-5 inches too long. I had to spend an additional $25 to get them altered. I am 5'7", so by no means short. Not sure why they are made so long....offer a tall version for people with longer legs??????

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, March 4, 2014
I originally ordered a 6 from Nordstrom but they were too big. They didn't have a 4 so I ordered from Amazon and the 4 us barely smaller. Stretched out after few hours of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pair of jeans, ever!, January 11, 2014
Whenever I wear these jeans (every chance I get), people compliment me on how great they fit and look. I am usually a size 4-6, and have these in a size 4. At first they are a hair snug but they stretch a decent amount, and fit perfect now. My husband tells me I need to order more of these, he loves them on me so much. I am curvy, and what I love most about these jeans is that there is NO GAP in the back of the waist, which is very hard to find with my figure. Also, because the jeans are a thinner material, they are not only amazingly comfortable, but they don't add any extra bulk. I hate when the denim material is thick and can make you look larger than you are. I also like the rise of the jeans; high enough you don't feel like you have to hike them up when you sit down, but low enough to feel modern.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet pants, December 19, 2013
Fit like a dream. They hug ok in all the right places they are very long so if you are short you Will need to get them altered.

KUT from the Kloth Women's Farrah Baby Bootcut Jean