Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 18, 2014
Finding jeans when you are in your 50's is no easy feat. I find that most jeans, and clothes in general, available in stores,are designed for girls and younger women. I was lucky to purchase a pair of KUT from the Kloth jeans from a thrift store. I loved the way they fit and since I had never heard of that brand before I went online and found them. Priced a little more, but worth it. There are different styles to choose from and they fit well. I wear a 6, I ordered a 6, no problem. I purchased 3 pairs of these jeans, and Love them. Way to go KUT from the Kloth. please design more clothes, preferably for women in their 50's.
33 comments15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2014
These are perfect fitting jeans!!! I'd never heard of KUT jeans until I started looking for boot cut jeans and stumbled on these. I am a curvy 5' 11" size 10 and the talls are perfect for me. They aren't so low that at 54 I'm afraid to sit down, they hug my curves yet don't have so much stretch that they get hung up on my thighs, they are great!!!! I will definitely be buying more of these in the future!!
on December 8, 2014
The thing that bugs me in the Denim World are jeans claiming to be for "curves" or "curvier women" which are usually huge in the thigh area and taper into the waist. I don't have "chicken legs" per se but along with my large thighs, I also have a larger mid-section--unlike some women considered curvy but only have larger bums and thighs and super tiny waists. Think: the Kardashian syndrome. I'm a size 8 in thighs AND waist.
So for years people have suggested I try the new "curvy" jeans out there but from what I've found is that they all either leave big bulges near my hips from being too big for my legs but fit my waist; swim on me; or give me camel-toe...
Then I found KUT jeans. They don't claim to be "curvy" or "slimming" of "make you appear a size smaller," (which I find this type of said jean is just a tighter version of the "mom jean.") They fit snugly but don't dig by creating bulges in other areas of your body. They just fit well-- like normal jeans! For me anyway... a girl with thicker thighs AND a thicker belly. And when I say thicker, I mean a typical size 8 pooch.
About the jeans and fabric: The denim is a little thicker and does have spandex so I suggest hang drying. I've tried all their bootcuts and love them but do warn their skinny jeans fit differently.
on July 10, 2015
My favorite brand of jeans. They fit true to size, but do have stretch to them. I am 5'7'' and am about 143 pounds. I bought the size 4.
on June 4, 2014
These jeans fit great, but they are SO long. I am 5' 7" and rarely have trouble with length in jeans, but I will be taking these to a tailor to get shortened. Otherwise - love them.
on June 3, 2014
WAYYYYYYYY to long. I have other pairs of Kut jeans from a store and they are perfect. Where did you find these? The quality is fine, they just need to be shorter.
on August 7, 2014
Perfect fit. I think this is the most flattering KUT style. It's youthful and stylish without showing your butt crack.
on November 6, 2014
A friend recommended since I have trouble finding jeans that are long enough and not skin tight.
on August 21, 2014
Nice pant but will buy a one size smaller next time
on March 3, 2015
I like the higher rise but I ordered an 8 and typically wear an 8 but by the end of the day I was pulling them up a lot. The length definitely shrunk in the wash. I am 5'8" and at first they seemed too long but after washing they shrunk up a bit. Cute, but not my favorite jeans. Good for everyday wear.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse