5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!
I gave a five star rating because I have a hard time finding jeans that fit my shape. I have my weight in my belly,waist and hips and my butt is smaller. These jeans fit perfect in those areas and make me look like a have a butt. They are vey comfortable. I am 5'11" and 170 lbs and wear a size 14. I would recommened these capris.
Published 8 months ago by TR

3.0 out of 5 stars these are not cut the same as other KUT styles..
I just got these.. They are OK... I tried to get the white ones but they were sold out so I settled for denim.. quite different fit.. I will wear them but I am not in love..
Published 7 months ago by shannonreads

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, June 27, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars these are not cut the same as other KUT styles.., July 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with my purchase =), July 31, 2014
Fit very well ...I am happy with my purchase =)

KUT from the Kloth Women's Natalie Crop