4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy
I am usually a size 8, give or take depending on the brand. I originally sized up in these due to a Kut from the Kloth size chart from a different website saying that they ran small. NOPE. WRONG. Exchanged for my typical size 8 and they are much better.

Published 15 months ago by Betsy

1.0 out of 5 stars these are 20% polyester
I love Kut jeans, and was trying to duplicate a pair I have that I love. The description says 98% cotton, 2% spandex. They are 20 % polyester. If you hate that as much as I do, dont order these!
Published 8 months ago by Virgo

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, November 28, 2013

The fabric reminds me a lot of jeggings; lighter material and super stretchy. The back pockets are kind of wide, but because the rinse is so dark they blend in, so it does not make much of a difference. The rise was higher than I expected, but it's flattering (AKA prevents muffin top, without going up to your bellybutton.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, September 18, 2014
D. FRANKS (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These are my go to jeans, I'm average to the tallish side, 5'9" and the length is good, very comfortable and holds it's color. I bought a size 14 and that is exactly what I got in these jeans. I have curves, larger hips and rear end and waist smaller, big thighs, what I liked about these jeans is I didn't have that annoying gap in the waist.

1.0 out of 5 stars these are 20% polyester, June 10, 2014
Virgo (West Coast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KUT from the Kloth Women's Nicole Bootcut Jean (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for size 8, May 1, 2014
Purchased for a friend. She is 5' 9" so I ordered a size 8 Tall. They fit great and she looks great. Soft, stretchy fabric has a nice feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Flare than Bootcut, October 19, 2014
If you are expecting a bootcut fit, these are more flare (borderline bell-bottom) than bootcut. However, they do fit really nice, have a good amount of stretch, a nice color (like the photo shows) and are true to size. If you want more of a slim fit, these are not the jeans for you. Overall, I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, October 8, 2014
These were everything I was looking for. As a reference, I am 5'9", 145 lbs, long torso, slightly curvy. These were the perfect inseam, fit, color, pockets, everything. Super comfortable. Will buy more of this brand!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit and softness of these jeans but there ..., September 28, 2014
Love the fit and softness of these jeans but there is some discoloration on the upper front of one leg. It didn't become noticeable until after the first washing. Other than that, they're perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars So long, October 3, 2014
This review is from: KUT from the Kloth Women's Nicole Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
I thought that these ran big and were really long. Even if I wore heels they would still be several inche too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 8, 2014
I love these jeans. They fit great and look awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans ..., November 10, 2014