5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I love, love, love these jeans. They fit great and they're good quality. They're incredibly comfortable and I got exactly what I wanted. No complaints here...
Published 1 month ago by Katie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great.
I have several pair of KUT jeans however this pair ran a little smaller than the rest and also the fabric quality was not as good. I like KUT jeans and they are a perfect solution to not wearing more expensive designer jeans everyday. I was a little disappointed in these.
Published 6 months ago by Dianna Maya

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great., December 16, 2013
Dianna Maya (Danville, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, April 29, 2014
These jeans are what I expected and fit well if you have a more straight up and down shape. The only negative is that the ink comes out of the jeans in the dark wash and gets on your skin even after 3 or 4 washes.

4.0 out of 5 stars true to size, April 16, 2014
I like these jeans. They fit true to size and arent super low rise or high rise. I recommend this brand.

KUT from the Kloth Women's Mia Toothpick Skinny Jean