The KW HLS (hydraulic lift system) provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of 30mm to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties like speed bumps, road constructions etc.
Version HLS 4: Covers both the front and rear axles of the vehicle.
- For vehicles with with little road clearance
- Vehicle specific applications
- Activation of change in height by a small keychain transmitter avoiding the need to run additional wires through the vehicle
- Height changes can be done while the vehicle is moving, up to speeds of 50 mph
- Automatically lowering of the vehicle
- With TUV certificate
- Rubber bellows protect hydraulic cylinder, thereby providing long term durability
The hydraulic cylinder unit is installed between the spring perch and spring. The pump unit is installed inside or near the spare wheel well. A programmable control unit processing the CAN Bus signal for speed control is also included in the kit.
Max. allowed axle weight in kg: Front: -775 / Rear: -1220
Power kW: 239-261
T?V approved lowering in mm: Front: 20-45 / Rear: 20-45
Content: HLS conversion kit for KW coilover kit, including shorter springs.
Fits Porsche 997 Carrera, Carrera S, Coupe, & Cabrio.