Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: kwa lm4 ptr gas blowback airsoft rifle airsoft gun(Airsoft Gun)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

86%
14%

on December 1, 2012
This is my first Airsoft gun. I have a boy that is probably the age of most Airsoft players and I spent 8 years in the Army so I am very familiar with real m4s and lots of other weapons. I saw this weapon when I took my boys to an Airsoft store and thought it was pretty neat. This weapon seems to be very well built. It has a very realistic weight and feel. Everything functions like the real m4 even down to the forward assist. Shooting it is a blast. It has pretty decent recoil and the sound it makes is really nice. Accuracy seems to be very good. The magazines are heavy and simulate a loaded mag very well. Today a buddy and I took to the woods for some fun. With the exception of a jam which was quickly fixed the weapon performed flawlessly. I am very pleased with my purchase, although it was not from Amazon. I also purchased some extra mags. I think I am going through my second childhood and loving it. My 68 year old mother really got a kick out of me buying a BB gun. If you can afford this one, I don't think you will regret it. So far I have about 1000 rounds through it with just the one jam.
on December 19, 2012
My buddy and former LEO talked me into playing Airsoft. I bought his used M4 AEG to facilitate the purchase of his new LM4. After playing 4 hours with a mid-level AEG and then trying out the LM4 I had a "what was I thinking?" moment. Love my new KWA LM4!!! The KWA LM4 is as close as it gets to real steel. I thought we were playing a game with toy guns like we did as kids. Not the case here! This rifle is far from a toy and it ain't the BB you shot cans with. One to one replica of the M4 including metal upper and lower, charge handle,realistic blow back slide, functional forward assist, three position selector switch, slide and magazine release. What's all this mean? ... it looks, feels and functions like a REAL M4. Aside from the labeling, side by side comparison you'd have to pull the slide and peak down the barrel to identify the real one. PERFORMANCE ... it will bring a smile to your face reminiscent of the wonder years. Its simply a fantastic "toy" that will draw you into the sport. Accuracy is remarkable. Buy some ultra precision .30 bbs, sight her in, use good green gas and let the grinning begin. If you've even played guns, Army or dreamed of being on the SWAT team you're going to love this rifle. Heck...if you served in the military you're going to love this rifle and enjoy Airsoft like no other!
on September 27, 2014
The most realistic airsoft gun I have used to date. I have mine setup to mimic my real rifle. Makes training cheap and easy since I can use it indoors.
on September 11, 2012
got this gun pre order from evike (great site by the way) it is the closest thing to a real gun airsoft can get while still maintaining performence and durability. would and have recommended to all players i meet. kwa has (in my opinion) the finest most reliable realistic guns on the market and i was sick of all the guns that claimed alot but couldnt back it up, as such i buy almost exclusivly from kwa now. not convinced? i dont blame ya its alot of $ to put on the word of a stranger. so do more research on it, and when you buy it you will love it. (and your freinds will hate you):p
on September 1, 2013
I purchased a vanilla LM4 as well as the Magpul edition, both are amazingly well constructed. As someone who owns several well-built ARs (primarily LWRCIs) I was very impressed with the LM4 build quality. Unfortunately, quality materials and construction aren't enough to make something function correctly, and the LM4 is a complete FAIL in terms of functional quality.

Within a week of moderate use (less than 300 rounds) both LM4 started suffering from chronic double feed issues, and despite scouring the web, there really isn't a legitimate solution to the problem. There's plenty of speculation and youtube hackery, but nothing that has solved the problem...which wasn't at all surprising. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that people are trying to make their LM4s work right, and even better that they're willing to share their findings. But for what people are paying for these "professional" training rifles, they really shouldn't have to spend hours filing, sawing, fiddling, and flailing, hoping they'll stumble into something that works.

And what's really amazing, is that KWA has been absolutely silent on this issue. In fact, they don't even respond to customer inquires, much less provide meaningful guidance or replacement parts to remediate the deficiencies in their platform. It's truly sad. If a real AR manufacturer put out such a lousy product they'd be pilloried in forums and be forced to take corrective action, or go out of business. But somehow KWA slogs on, ripping off their customers with poorly designed products and no sense of ownership.

If you value your money and your time DO NOT BUY A KWA LM4. I can't speak for their other products, but I can tell you that the LM4 has some real problems that make it unsuitable for its intended purpose. If you wan't to hang it on your wall, then go for it, it looks great. Just don't think you'll actually do any airsofting with it. Oh, and don't expect any proactive or reactive help from KWA's customer service department...that is if they even have one.

I sincerely hope the above helps you make a better, more informed, purchasing decision, and ultimately allows you to spend more time on the field and less time on the sidelines/at the repair bench.
on July 5, 2013
Love it, Great gun. Nice kick back. This gun have nice weight,and good FPS. Shipping was very fast, came two days earlier. Thank you LA WINGS INC. Put some thing extra, now love even more
review image