Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Flavor: SataySize: 11.6 Ounce (Pack of 6)Change

on June 4, 2009
I've never had Phad Thai in any form other than from my favorite Pacific Northwest restaurants that make it. This was absolutely delicious. It had a bit of a sweeter taste than what I'm used too, but that in no way was a bad thing. This costs about 20% of what I pay for the same dish and it's about half the portion size. When I get it from a restaurant it feeds me twice, so it's basically the perfect serving size for a grown man and it comes at a fraction of the price. I'll be ordering much more of this. You should too.

P.S - I've ordered dozens of items off of Amazon. This is the first one I've ever bothered reviewing. It's that damn good.
on January 11, 2007
This was a gift and the recipient disliked the product. Basically, a waste of money, as the 5 remaining cartons were never opened.
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2008
I have ordered many different pad thai meals on Amazon and this is by far the best. Great meal to bring to work.
on October 24, 2006
As I work at Noodles & Co, I had the Pad Thai we made and loved it. After that, I was on a quest to find other variations or make my own.

This brand happened to be the best in the few others I tried. It has a sweet taste to it, and the ground peanuts and baby corn give it a nice texture. The normal dish is actually spicier than this, but it is delicate enough for you to embrace the true taste of all other flavors such as the fish sauce and tamarind.

Though, I admit the smell of it coming out of the microwave isn't that appealing, once you love this dish, it really wont matter.
on October 23, 2006
don't waste your money this tastes awful I thought it would be a good quick meal to take to work but it has this werid taste and its rubber texture is gross...I can't beleive I paid $12.00 for this
on August 23, 2006
I purchased this product because I thought it would be a good quick meal idea. However, the sauce is very sweet and they provide way too much of it. I found it more tolerable if I only used half the sauce packet. Also, this product says it has baby corn in it... each of the sauce packets in the case I bought had a half to 1 and a half pieces of baby corn...

This product would probably be much better if you add your own veggies and some chicken or something - but that sort of defeats my purpose of having a quick meal...
on January 4, 2007
I had high hopes for this product when I first opened the package because the noodles had a great texture and the sauce looked appealing. The food was easy to prepare at my workplace. However to me, the taste was very oily and flavorless. I'm a big peanut satay fan and was expected more spice in the flavor.
on November 10, 2006
This was an excellent product. I wouldn't recommend it for the person that doesn't want food with a 'zing' but if you do, like I do, it's an excellent product. I will definitely buy this again.
on February 15, 2007
When I opened and combined the packets of ingredients the box was less than half full. The noodles were really delicious and filling as well they should be at 600+ calories the serving
on February 18, 2010
I saw these on sale. Obtained for less than two-fifty per box. 6 of them. Just ate the first.
Was leery as I smashed the compressed soft noodles and broke them apart with my hands for prep.
Cut open the sauce, dumped it on top, did not mix. Microwaved for 2 minutes on high as instructed.
Took it out immediately, stirred it up, let it sit for a couple minutes. It's good. It's not pad thai
from the above average thai place for [...], but you gotta remember that this is a non-perishable
shelf item. In the same genre as a canned good of sorts. For that genre, this is an excellent food.
No fridge, no freezer needed, just find a microwave and your good. Not sure of shelf life, but I imagine
many months if not years. I will buy more. This is something I could eat once a week if need be. Serving size is good for a normal adult. Less than 1/2 what I normally get at a thai place for serving, but this meal isn't for times where you are looking to score some quality leftovers. It's quick, convenient, storage friendly, and quite good when it comes to quality and taste.