Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 8, 2013
Great cable, especially considering the relatively low cost compared to other brand name manufacturers. The cable connectors look like pro-series connectors should, and feel very durable, just as the cable jacket does - nice and thick. Sound quality is CRYSTAL clear.

I purchased this RCA Y cable for use with my Polk Audio PSW10 subwoofer, which rather than offering an LFE audio input from the receiver, has L & R RCA input. The directions say to use a single-channel RCA cable from the receiver and to connect to EITHER the L or R input, but adding this Y cable absolutely made for a significant increase in loudness without having to turn the subwoofer volume all the way up. Not only that, but this KabelDIrekt cable 100% eliminated the noise/feedback I was getting through the subwoofer when using another name-brand cable.

The only con I might note would be the coupling housing (at the "Y"), which is relatively flat, but rectangular and rigid at the corners. This may be a concern if you need to feed this cable through tight or overcrowded spaces as it will definitely snag other cables. I would have knocked a star for this, but given the other advantages I had from the cable and the fact that I would never need to feed it through a tight space, I stuck with the 5 stars. Would absolutely purchase again.
on December 30, 2013
plug and play, and very, very well made. cables are marked, red and white, for subs with left-right hookups. took longer to unwrap the package than to complete the connections. my kind of day. for the price, the quality was a very pleasant surprise. durable's the word i was looking for. should last a long, long time.
on April 29, 2014
I couldn't find this cord for a very vital piece of equipment in my business at any local electronics or "big box" store. I should know better and just order from Amazon. It's is a very well made cord, everything seems sturdy and well made. It works perfectly for my video conferencing system and it also arrived very quickly which saved my behind!!!
on December 11, 2013
Very good cable. It works extremely well! I built a new home theater system with a subwoofer as the main piece and this cable provides fantastic sound out of my sub. The cable itself is plenty long for almost any setup, seems very well-constructed, and on top of all that it looks pretty darn good for a "behind-the-scenes" cable (I especially like the color-coded ends on the Y-connector side of the cable). I highly recommend this cable and this brand in general!
on March 4, 2015
I have 2 of these cables for sub-woofers in different rooms. They work as expected and are a nice build quality for the price. The subs are SVS & Kanto and sound great. I am not sure how much a different cable would really matter on such a short run.
Both are connected to basic setups:
#1 - Office - USB tube DAC, mini desktop stereo amp, passive monitors, 12" sub
#2 - Workout room - Powered monitors to 8" sub
on October 7, 2015
Most powered subwoofers with auto shut off feature have issues with "turning on". I have a Yamaha subwoofer that would not turn on. I could only hear it if I unplugged the power and plugged it in again. Then it would stop working minutes afterwards. I was using a single RCA cable from my Onkyo receiver to the sub (which had 2 inputs for L/Mono & R). I then read in an online A/V forum that this is a very common issue! One of the solutions was to get a splitter RCA cable and connect it to both inputs of the subwoofer. That solved my issue and I am now finally enjoying my sub. Excellent!
on October 14, 2013
Got this cable a couple of days after ordering. Using this to split digital input signal from my receiver. This cable serves the purpose nicely. The wire seems to be a 75 ohm insulated cable.
on March 10, 2016
I purchased this cable because the cable I was using was just barely long enough and would pull out of the back of my receiver any time the receiver was moved. The cable is extremely well made and looks great. I'm no audiophile, but the subwoofer sounds great to me. There is no feedback and everything works exactly as expected. I have bought KabelDirekt cables in the past and they have always been flawless. I would definitely recommend these cables.
VINE VOICEon January 9, 2016
The fit is fine, build quality OK, and price does not break the bank. No snake oil claims from the maker, just a basic cable to connect a subwoofer. This size allows flexible placement of the speaker, useful if you are trying to dial in the sound. Nothiing to overthink here: just a aimple solution and a reasonable price.
on December 1, 2015
Does exactly what it is designed to do. I have it connecting a 125w Pioneer subwoofer to a Sony 5.2 receiver and it hits perfectly. I haven't tried any cheaper options but I can assure you that this cord is high-quality material that will last a long time and retain functionality. I love my home theater system and only get top-quality products for it, and this cord makes the cut.