5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sound, Look, & Feel
Great cable, especially considering the relatively low cost compared to other brand name manufacturers. The cable connectors look like pro-series connectors should, and feel very durable, just as the cable jacket does - nice and thick. Sound quality is CRYSTAL clear.

Published 14 months ago by C

1.0 out of 5 stars When I remove this cable and plug in my old cable everything works fine. With this cable all 4 speaker stopped working ...
This product is damaging by AVR which I am using from past 6 years. When I remove this cable and plug in my old cable everything works fine. With this cable all 4 speaker stopped working and only sub-woofer get some noise. If you unplug from AVR and put it back it will work for few minutes and again same story. Waste of money. Do no buy this.
Published 18 days ago by Srinivas Mittapelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sound, Look, & Feel, December 8, 2013

I purchased this RCA Y cable for use with my Polk Audio PSW10 subwoofer, which rather than offering an LFE audio input from the receiver, has L & R RCA input. The directions say to use a single-channel RCA cable from the receiver and to connect to EITHER the L or R input, but adding this Y cable absolutely made for a significant increase in loudness without having to turn the subwoofer volume all the way up. Not only that, but this KabelDIrekt cable 100% eliminated the noise/feedback I was getting through the subwoofer when using another name-brand cable.

The only con I might note would be the coupling housing (at the "Y"), which is relatively flat, but rectangular and rigid at the corners. This may be a concern if you need to feed this cable through tight or overcrowded spaces as it will definitely snag other cables. I would have knocked a star for this, but given the other advantages I had from the cable and the fact that I would never need to feed it through a tight space, I stuck with the 5 stars. Would absolutely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars no worries, December 30, 2013
plug and play, and very, very well made. cables are marked, red and white, for subs with left-right hookups. took longer to unwrap the package than to complete the connections. my kind of day. for the price, the quality was a very pleasant surprise. durable's the word i was looking for. should last a long, long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking cable that absolutely delivers!, December 11, 2013
Very good cable. It works extremely well! I built a new home theater system with a subwoofer as the main piece and this cable provides fantastic sound out of my sub. The cable itself is plenty long for almost any setup, seems very well-constructed, and on top of all that it looks pretty darn good for a "behind-the-scenes" cable (I especially like the color-coded ends on the Y-connector side of the cable). I highly recommend this cable and this brand in general!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, October 14, 2013
Paul "Traktor" (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Got this cable a couple of days after ordering. Using this to split digital input signal from my receiver. This cable serves the purpose nicely. The wire seems to be a 75 ohm insulated cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Y not?, November 5, 2013
Nice quality at a good price. Works very well with my sub-woofer. I can recommend this to anyone needing a Y connector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, December 5, 2013
bncts (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
Great subwoofer cables. They look nice, feel solid, and produce good sound. What more do you want from a cable?

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!, April 24, 2014
Using this cable to connect my SONY STRDH540 5.2-Channel 4K AV Receiver to Polk Audio PSW Series PSW10 10-inch Powered Subwoofer and guys, it rocks my socks, pants, shirts, you name it!!! If you're listening to at least 320bit quality mp3 songs, cranking the sub to half of it's power is enough to prove my point. To really appreciate the power of bass, get one of the dubsteps singles!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I needed, April 29, 2014
I couldn't find this cord for a very vital piece of equipment in my business at any local electronics or "big box" store. I should know better and just order from Amazon. It's is a very well made cord, everything seems sturdy and well made. It works perfectly for my video conferencing system and it also arrived very quickly which saved my behind!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, May 4, 2014
I needed a long sub chord in order to hide my very large down firing sub box in a closet and run the chord to the denon receiver. Its pretty much plug and play and works immediately as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect Cable, December 12, 2013
The shipping was fast. And the product came exactly as described. It is a high quality cable, that would be suitable for any audiophile. I plan I going to KabelDirekt for all my future purchases.