5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have in any kitchen
It's a staple in many Asian recipes but here's a tip... add a teaspoon to any instant noodle and it will bring the broth to life! It was a stalwart companion during my years of living in the dorm room.
Published on February 12, 2009 by Game Geek

3.0 out of 5 stars labeling not good on shipping package
Published 5 months ago by Robin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have in any kitchen, February 12, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality., August 2, 2007
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
Kadoya Sesame Oil is delicious, with a deep, dark, full sesame taste. Unlike many sesame oils which are watered down, this one is the real thing. Great for all Asian-style cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finishing touch, July 7, 2007
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
I use this sesame oil in some of my stir-fry, and it's fantastic. Just a few drops of this goes a long way in enhancing the aroma of the food. Too much can be overwhelming, coating all of the food with a strong sesame taste. Definitely recommended if you like stir-frying!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for cooking, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
This oil is fantastic for many great tasting recipes and for Asian cooking in general. Also this oil seems to withstand high heat without burning. In my house we use it all the time for many different dishes. Sesame oil contains vitamin E which is an anti-oxidant. This means it helps lower your cholesterol.

I like to cut up broccoli, peppers (green and red), brussel sprouts and a chicken breast. Then I add soy sauce, hot sauce, ginger & garlic paste, water and of course sesame oil. You only need a little sesame oil. Less is better here because if you put too much the sesame oil will overpower the other flavors. A teaspoon or a little less is just right. This makes a quick tasty meal when mixed and stirred in a hot pan on high heat. It only takes about 10 minutes and serves at least 2 people. Very simple and quick meal that tastes great with sesame oil.

I'm sure there are loads of tasty sesame oil recipes. All you have to do is search the internet and you'll be busy for hours if you like to cook. The main thing is to use it sparingly. This oil is dark, rich and very tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste is what it's all about!, July 7, 2012
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
I had this sesame oil by accident, as it were, in that I was in an out-of-town store & it was one of the only ones available, so I got it. I've been using it on my fresh salads with wine vinegar & love it. I tried using other brands after this first experience & was so disappointed, I frantically searched for Kadoya & bought several bottles. Love it! Taste is so rich & full. In my opinion, the way sesame oil should taste, if it's good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars very tasty :), January 12, 2011
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
This sesame oil is rich and aromatic, definitely top quality. I like to add it to noodles and Asian style vegetable salad with honey-roasted peanuts. mmmmm tasty~

5.0 out of 5 stars my wok thanks u, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
this item helped greatly in the chinese dinner i prepared for the holiday this year. everything was cooked up so nice and with just the right amount of zippy taste. small bottle so i bought 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular flavor!, October 7, 2011
Judy Cook (Reno, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
I used to have to buy Kadoya Pure Sesame Oil directly from the manufacturer - a case at a time. I'm so happy Amazon stocks it! Give it a try - the flavor is so delicious, you'll get hooked on it, just as I am. Makes everything taste better - try frying eggs in a bit of it! Yum! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil, August 7, 2010
Karen A. Sifontes (Spokane, Washington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
This is the best Sesame Oil I have ever used. Has a very rich and full flavor. Highly recommend this product. Excellent service, shipping fast and product well packaged. Will definitely order again.

3.0 out of 5 stars labeling not good on shipping package, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz. (Misc.)
I ordered this with the hope of having some good quality oil for cooking but the packaging did not contain any warnings to the postal service in regards to contents. The item was placed in my mailbox around 1:30 PM and when I picked up my mail at 5:30pm it was froze solid. I emailed the seller and still have received no response. When the oil thawed it was cloudy, and when I researched Sesame oil it states that can spoil quite easily with severe temperature changes. If the outside of the package had been labeled as perishable and do not freeze then the postmaster would have placed a pickup slip in my mailbox instead.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Kadoya - Pure Sesame Oil 5.5 Oz.
$3.35