Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

Size: 55 mmColor: Polarized EggplantChange

on April 3, 2008
I am one of those people that ALWAYS wear sunglasses...good ones...oakley...smith...can't live without quality sunglasses. I bought a pair of these Kaenon Bolsa sunglasses last September, while at a regatta and they are hands down the best quality sunglasses I have ever worn. Their frames are sturdy and held up to constant abuse and their lenses filter out the glare very effectively (especially on the water) without hindering visibility...and heck they look great too! I lost mine last night off the side of the boat and here I am, first thing in the morning before my hair is dry...trying to find a replacement pair! I can't go a day without them!
on August 9, 2013
This will be my third set of Kaenon sunglasses. The other two were swiped by family members who refuse to give them back! Kaenon rocks when it comes to high quality lenses and sturdy design. The Bolsa are reasonably fashionable and yet killer when worn for sports or adventure travel. My face is longer and slim and the fit is appropriately snug.
on June 26, 2014
I love, love, love these sunglasses!! My other pair of Kaenon womens Bolsa sunglasses I have worn for 4+ years. They finally reached a point I really needed to get a new pair. They fit my face perfect, they are extremely comfortable and my favorite go to sunglasses. I've tried and worn other brands but always comeback to my Kaenon Bolsa!! Love them!!
on March 14, 2013
The glasses are the best, I had a pair once before but lost them. These are the best sunglasses I've ever had and I love the style and color. I often wear a hat when I go to the beach and these alow the hat to fit pulled down over my head. Some of the larger lenses keep it from fitting over your forhead. Love, Love, Love. Also the shipping was fast.
on April 21, 2015
Kaenons are the best sunglasses. This is my thrid pair! I have been using them for 10 years now and will not buy another brand. The Bolsa'a fit a smaller face, which I have, and it is difficult to find glasses. The polarization makes everything look like HD. Try Kaenon, you won't be disappointed.
on April 15, 2014
I love these glasses, I personally hate sunglasses in general but I fly fish and needed something to protect my eyes from the sun and glare on the water. I have a small face and had been searching for ones that wouldn't make me look like I had bug eyes.
I am happy with my purchase!
on January 18, 2013
It is good when you want to have a smaller sunglasses. I wish Navy Fade was still available. Tobacco Denim Face does not show any blue color on the frame when you ware, it would just look like a brown frame. Other than that, I have no problem, and the lenses are the best ever!
on June 20, 2014
I took a change and bought these on a lightning deal when my Smiths got thrown down a canyon in the Rockies by my 3 year old. I like the glasses, and the lenses are clear. I did like my smiths more. They seemed to be a little sturdier, and the lenses were easier to wipe clean without smudges. I do like the look of the glasses, and the clarity is great, just though my old ones were 15% better.
on February 25, 2014
Awesome glasses. I had a pair 4 years ago but my wife liked them so much I gave them to her. We both just recently each bought a pair and love them! I had Lasik surgery a few years ago and they suggest having Polarized lenses and these are perfect! No squinting at all.
on March 4, 2015
It is too opened in the bottom part, and so you get a little bit of the frame colour in your vision. Being polarized is a great thing, but if you get a direct light from bellow then you loose your vision into the water. Not as good as expected in that sense.