Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation STEM

on March 4, 2014
Really nice product, and for those who are not sensitive to smells then go for it. For those of you who get headaches easily, especially scent induced ones, you should not buy this product. The floral scent is intense, and really nice, but it hangs in your hair all day long and over night. I had to wash my hair with something else to get the smell away. Other than that, this is a great trial packet and good product.
on August 13, 2015
I love Kai. I have read review of those who said the scent is to strong and stays on them all day all day. That's the part of Kai that I like. For some strange reason, scents do not stay on me for more then an hour. Kai stays with me and I love the scent. This kit is perfect for traveling and a good price. I am going to order more as Christmas Gifts, that's how much I love them.
on August 31, 2013
I recently purchased and received this product. My intent was to try out this fragrance. Based on the reviews it seemed to fit my needs; "light, not over powering, etc.". Unfortunately that was not the case. While I appreciate the fact this company is organic, does not test on animals, and is free of detergents, this scent is overpowering.

The product states a "light intoxicating blend of gardenia and while exotics". The gardenia is extremely evident and does linger.

Pros:
Organic, No Animal Testing, Sulfate, paraben, phthalate, and phosphate free.

Cons:
Overpowering in flower scent, pricey

The product wears off in less than 3 hours, so depending on your view of the scent this could be a pro or a con. I found the lessened scent to be more appealing than when first put on. If purchasing for a gift, I would suggest being sure the person in question enjoys a flowery scent.
on November 3, 2014
I was looking for a new shampoo/conditioner and also for scent layering products in Gardenia. I saw all the good reviews for Kai and was intrigued but not ready to pay so much for full size. This was a perfect option.

I am SUPER impressed with the shampoo and conditioner. It smells aMAZing...lots of Gardenia but not old ladyish and leaves my course, graying, dull, dry hair really soft and shiny which is VERY hard to do. I was not expecting that since the conditioner does not seem substantial at all, it's really liquidy and doesn't feel like it absorbs into the hair but apparently it does.

I love the rest of the products, too, especially the perfume. A little goes a long way and the scent is just amazing.

Not sure if I'll buy the full size of all products (sooo expensive) but I will definitely invest in the shampoo, conditioner and perfume.
on February 27, 2014
The products are very high quality with organic ingredients. I especially love the lotion. The fragrance isn't light, as some of the other reviews say. It's a strong fresh Gardenia scent which I happen to like.
on May 22, 2014
I bought two of these Kai Travel Gift Sets recently for family traveling overseas. They were a huge hit, packed perfectly,
and were just as advertised. The scent is lovely and the selection in this gift was well worth the cost.
Deb
on April 11, 2013
This is most amazing fragrance. Smells light, not over powering, almost like gardenias.
I don't like over powering fragrance, and this is perfect.You won't regret it.I bought the travel size
because it's convenience when I travel.
on October 15, 2014
Love the scent, great set for travel or to try this out. The scent has a gardenia base and the body wash leaves a light scent on your skin (not overpowering) and is a nice accompaniment to the Kai roll on.
on October 3, 2013
Smells great and light perfect for summer! Hair products are great and love the body wash. Great little travel set
on March 20, 2013
I love Kai. I use all their products. I was a little unsure to try the Shampoo and gave it a try and I love this! Not only does my hair smell great, but my hair shines and feels like silk. I find I only have to wash my hair every three days now and that's great because it's down to my waist and washing it every two days was too much.. I bought this travel size and wont leave home without it!