5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Published on May 21, 2011 by Cath

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty buy cheaply made
This tote is pretty but the stitching looks shotty & the bag looks a lot cheaper than it was. I didn't want to spend a fortune but I think for more than $60 this should have been a lot nicer. If I didn't need it for a business trip in 2 days I would return it. Definitely not very happy with this purchase.
Published on January 28, 2013 by Sonya A. McKinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 21, 2011
When my backpack-style laptop bag developed a broken zipper, I realized it was time for me to look for a new laptop bag. I didn't want a black one like everybody else seems to have. I wanted something a bit more different. When I was looking, I had a business trip coming up so when I saw this bag and that it goes over your rolling luggage handles, I was sold. I loved the color, too. I knew it would not get mistaken for someone else's laptop bag. I have just returned from my trip and it worked great. It was so much easier to just loop the bag over my luggage handles and roll it all than to have to carry it along with my purse. It held my laptop, a folder, three magazines and a hardcover book with two smaller travel books. There was also a large zipper pocket on one side that held some extra stuff. There are little loops for pens and a hook for a key or a portable access fob (VPN key). The straps are comfortable and just the right length. Overall, a great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 8, 2013
I am very happy with my new laptop bag. I use it everyday to walk to my office and I overload it with all sort of stuff. I carry laptop, power supply, water, books, etc.. It is a robust bag and has a good quality. It has lots of internal compartments and it is very spacious and confortable to carry. If you decide to go for this pattern and color just keep in mind that the white parts will get dirty pretty fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic Laptop Bag, February 21, 2009
R. Bomar (Seashore, Delaware) - See all my reviews
I was a little hesitant when I first saw this bag but now that I have purchased the bag, I'm won over!

The bag is definitely large enough for a 15 inch Dell laptop with room to spare for books, lunch, binder, etc. I often double it as a work bag to lug home those fun weekend projects.

I wouldn't recommend it for anything larger than a 15 inch laptop due to the length of the bag.

The material is very durable and it's awesome print always warrants some kind of compliment from my girl friends. It's crafted well and I know I'll get years of use out of it. I'm not terribly abusive to bags, but I do USE them.

It's easy enough on the shoulders, but I can see if you were hauling 10+ pounds, it could get a little uncomfortable.

I would recommend this attractive bag, and have, to all my friends looking for a snazzy functional piece of luggage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish women's computer tote bag, January 4, 2014
I was looking for a cute, stylish computer tote bag that would still be professional looking and would fit my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. I saw the many great reviews for this Kailo Chic Women's Pleated Laptop Tote and have been very happy with my purchase.

Pros
- Longer straps to accommodate wearing of bulky winter coats
- Separate compartment to fit most 15.7" screen laptops with a Velcro strap to secure the laptop
- Offered in various colors to fit a wide assortment of tastes. I got mine in Purple Moroccan and love it!
- Lots of interior pockets to fit chargers, mouse, papers, pens, other office supplies, etc.
- Has exterior pocket that enables the bag to fit over the handle of luggage when travelling
- Bag zipper to protect interior contents in main compartments from inclement weather
- Bag is not too bulky when carrying a laptop

Cons
- Canvas material will be difficult to clean
- Would like more zippered/closed pockets to carry loose office supplies (binder clips, paperclips, etc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purse/computer case ever, April 27, 2013
Lighter than my previous Kailo with the same great layout. I got lots of compliments on my prior Kailo and have already received several on this bag as well. My only thing is that they made the 'phone' compartment a bit bigger, probably to accommodate the growing 'pad/phone' market but my iphone tends to turn sideways in that pocket now and is then harder to get out. I'll probably have to move it to another space. Otherwise, I'll probably be looking for another bag just like this when it wears out. My last Kailo which I used almost every day and travelled the world with, lasted 3+ years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Stylish Laptop Bag, July 31, 2013
Kate (Virginia, United States) - See all my reviews
I travel out of state for business about one week in every four and I refuse to pay to check luggage, so I really wanted a laptop bag that could double as a purse--it had to be large enough for my laptop and accessories, wallet, phone, etc., without feeling like I was carrying a beach bag everywhere. I was also tired of having the same black, leather laptop bag as all the business men, and was highly frustrated that the few laptop bags I found for women obviously didn't have travel in mind. Then I found this bag and I fell in love.

The purse has an appropriate number of pockets (too few and everything ends up in a heap in the bottom; too many and I can't find where I put anything), most of which zip shut (so important on airplanes), it's made of a durable fabric, and I can slip it on my suitcase so I'm not stuck hefting a twenty-pound bag on my shoulder while running through the Charlotte airport. I've taken it on several trips and abused it quite a bit over the last few months, and it still looks great.

I also occasionally use it as a standard purse even when I'm not traveling, because it can adequately fit all my four year old's dinosaurs.

The only downside is that the fabric sides are not particularly rigid, so if I don't have my laptop in there it does tend to collapse and that can make it hard to find things. I also wish it had a dedicated pocket specifically designed to hold a power cord and mouse, but it's still miles better than anything else I've seen and gets 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific laptop bag!, March 9, 2013
Kimmer (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag 4 years ago, it has gotten almost daily use since then. Not only do I carry it to work several times a week but I also travel with it. It is super-cute, and I especially love the back pocket that unzips at the bottom so you can thread through the handle of your luggage and set it on that when traveling through airports, etc. SO much easier on my shoulders! Why don't more companies put those in their laptop carriers? The bag is reasonably lightweight yet strong and solidly-built. It has held up for 4 years of constant use, the only reason I am replacing it now is that my bunny chewed through one of the straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, March 23, 2013
It has plenty of space for any laptops as well as folders and school books. Plenty of pockets for all your things and it looks classy. It's also lightweight so it doesn't make carrying around a laptop any harder by adding extra weight. It also has padding to keep your things safe and dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty buy cheaply made, January 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 22, 2012
Plenty of space, sturdy and great looking. It's a great bag for traveling. I only find the exterior material a bit difficult to clean.

Kailo Chic Women's Pleated Laptop Tote