5.0 out of 5 stars doll stand
I bought 5 princess dolls for my grand daughter for christmas. shes just 3 months old, and there decorating her room in a princess theme. so they will be used for decoration until she gets old enough to play with them. so the stands I bought will be on a shelf holding the dolls. they look nice and seem to be of good quality. I thought a good bargin.
Published on January 17, 2011 by dbanna

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is all off! Way too big for Ken dolls!
WARNING: Amazon GROUPS reviews for DIFFERENT stands! BE sure to get SMALL waisted version for Barbie, which works for Ken too. NO way are the positive reviews for SAME stand as my review. These absolutely do not work for Barbie! I've yet to find dolls which they are suitable. SMALL waisted 12" stands for Barbie and/or Ken. I love those.

I went to the...
Published 20 months ago by Jenny Lens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars doll stand, January 17, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kaiser Doll Stand 2101, Box of 12 - White Doll Stands for 8" to 14" Dolls and Action Figures (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is all off! Way too big for Ken dolls!, December 2, 2012

I went to the manufacturer's site before ordering to determine which size/model of stand. THIS is supposed to be for Ken dolls. I collect them from the very beginning to current models. Doesn't fit ANY of them ... WAY too big for their waists or chests. Total waste of money. I'm using them to store some Ken dolls. BUT they fall over all the time cos the dolls are too thin. I rarely EVER write a negative review.

BE very wary ... The Barbie stands work better for Ken!!! About to order some more of THAT size. WHO measures these? Do they need glasses? I'm on a limited budget and postage cost makes them not worth returning. Urgh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Barbie Dolls!, August 29, 2011
These little doll stands work well, and are very inexpensive. I highly recommend them if you have dolls between 9 and 12 inches tall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not getting what you pay for, March 12, 2014
JTB (Hagerstown, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered a box of these, and only received a single unit. Then Amazon had the unmitigated gall to tell me they can only offer a 30% refund for the missing 11 pieces. When you only get 1 out of 12, they should be just sending you a new box of them. And what kind of idiot's are working the warehouse's out there that can't tell the difference between a single item and a single box of items. I'm not accustomed to Amazon being so un-customer friendly. I sure hope this isn't becoming a trend with them.
My order was fulfilled by Amazon but sold by BigFlySports. If I get a response from them, I will try to edit this review to include it.

3.0 out of 5 stars was looking for the doll stands with the smaller base as these stands are too big at the base., July 5, 2013
The larger base takes up too much room in the cabinet.
so I am guessing that the smaller stands do not exist on Amazon.
was very disappointed when I received the wrong doll stands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll Stands, December 6, 2012
I have plenty of these now and look forward to one day having that many dolls to stand up and pose them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie doll stand, November 4, 2012
Good quality metal doll stands to hold & display Barbies or other action figures. My friends & family love their gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll stands, August 13, 2012
Useful to get those doll collections off the floor, or just out of the closet floor piles so the kids will remember to actually play with their current toys rather than wanting the latest junky stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stands, June 1, 2012
The stands work well to hold up all the Barbies. They look very nice. The are easy to use. Nice color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control, March 12, 2014
I ordered 2 boxes of a dozen doll stands each and received a box with TWO doll stands in it. Now I have to return that box and reorder. What dummy fulfilled that order?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›