Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 3, 2012
I ordered three of these covers in this size and color. All of the covers were ruined within two or three uses. I have saved the last one to use as a template for the covers that I have to make myself now.

The fit was good, the color was nice, and I THOUGHT that the material would be as sturdy as was advertised. I was disappointed to see that it was a sort of plasticky nylon material that I could have ripped with my own nails.

This was my only source for bed covers of this size. I even had to wait weeks for delivery because the covers were on backorder. I am so unhappy with this purchase.
on December 26, 2011
I have an 11 year old bulldog that uses this cot daily. Unfortunately, I left my 2 year old bulldog in the same room for an afternoon and came back to find the corner of the cot chewed up. It wasnt too bad, but got progressively worse causing me to purchase a replacement cot cover. This replacement is awesome and of the same great quality as the original. I havent washed either cover in the washing machine yet, because of the ease of taking the whole cot outside & hosing it down with a little laundry detergent & color safe bleach. It cleans up beautifully.
If you have an older dog, this cot is an A+.
on May 13, 2012
Great product-canvas, made well-sturdy, great price-replacement, fits well-on the frame. Would recommend it to anyone with a dog or dogs.