Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kalashnikov AK47 Full Stock Plastic Airsoft Rifle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 21, 2012
i know there are a lot of bad reviews out there for these ak47 bb guns, but this one is great. it works great, isnt hard to use, and is great to shoot around. i recomend this to anyone who is looking for a real-looking ak47 bb gun to shoot targets outside!
on May 28, 2015
To say this gun is inaccurate is an understatement. You point it straight and it shoots far far far to the left. The only reason why I did not rate this 2 stars is because: 1) It works dependably (as in it shoots every time with .2 bbs), and 2) it comes with a wind up hi cap mag which allows you to charge your enemies while they are busy reloading. Mind you, you need to be at point blank range to hit anything. Key is: You get what you pay for!
on March 14, 2014
The gun worked good. Felt pretty solid and durable. The only problem was having a little trouble getting the magazine into the gun. I have to force it to make that click sound. Not the most accurate, but still fun to play around with
on February 14, 2015
My 13 year old son really likes this gun. It seems to made well, although he has not used it for shooting yet. I would definitely recommend this product on looks and quality...can't speak on the firing ability/power though.
on April 11, 2015
My son absolutely love it! Easy to use. Good quality product.
on July 10, 2012
Biggest POS ever, don't waste your money. We got this thing out of the box, read the instructions, loaded it, calked it - broke.
on February 21, 2013
Fun, as any airsoft gun would be to shoot. I prefer the real thing with live ammo but thats just me.
on April 7, 2012
We opened the package and reviewed all the instructions. However, no amount of reading was going to alleviate the difficulty in cocking this weapon. Once my son was able to cock the weapon, it misfired, or dry-fired. No pellets would come out of this weapon. Clearly, you get what you pay for. My recommendation is to save your money and buy something that may cost more, but will function reliably. No shipping was a great incentive, but now we pay to send back an unusable purchase.
on May 27, 2012
well the gun no has power, is too weak! so i am disappointment with this deal!, i was the first buyer so I thought that was the right one but i am wrong, looks good but that is it.
on April 26, 2015
Don't come as the discription said