5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
I am 5'2, 150 and bought these in size M. They fit perfectly (which, for me, is tight, but these are intended to be tight). material is very soft and of a good thickness. I bought these instead of Victoria's Secret fold-overs and these are not far off and cost a lot less :-) . They are a little bit long for me but I don't mind since I just wear them in boots anyway.
Published 7 months ago by TBear

2.0 out of 5 stars HEAVEN.
LOVE THESE LEGGINGS!

Edit: These leggings shed a lot during the first couple weeks of me owning them, and now, after three-ish months, the inner legs have shed so much fiber that there is a massive patch that has become completely see-through. These are very comfortable, but not durable.
Published 5 months ago by Bruna Siqueira

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Kalon Women's Fold over Leggings (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 21, 2014
I currently own over 10 pairs of yoga pants and these are by far my favorite!! I know they're considered leggings but they're completely black, you cannot see through them at all so I wear them with boots mostly, and to yoga class a lot!
The pants themselves fit perfectly, I am quite tall for a girl being five foot, nine inches so it is hard to find leggings that are long enough! These fit perfectly as a medium! The pants are also much softer then my Victoria's Secret leggings I also have. I would definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars best pants ever, March 25, 2014
These are the most comfortable pants ever!!! They are super soft and flexible and fit perfectly. They do run small though, I wear a size xs and the small fits perfectly. Usually a size small is too big. Im 5'2 and the legs are pretty long on me but they bunch up nicely and its not that noticable. Very flattering on the butt and stomach. I want every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite leggings, December 18, 2013
I was looking for a pair of everyday leggings to wear around the house, as well as to yoga, that are not see through. These are great! Taking into account that these are juniors sizing, I think they fit as expected. I'm 5'4'' and 135 pounds. I ordered the medium, and I think it fits perfectly. The fabric seems like nice quality, and I have no issues with see through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these leggings!, June 23, 2014
I am 5'2" 120lbs - I bough medium because I don't like clothes to be snug. These were perfect. The length for me is like the model, with extra length at the bottom but I expected that. Not to tight, fold over waist is ingenious! The material is very soft and the material is not too thin, not too thick. I don't know how they'll hold up in the washer. As long as they look good after I wash them I'll be purchasing a 2nd pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, April 7, 2014
The material is very high quality. Not at all see-through. I will be running a 1/2 marathon in these so I hope they can stand up to the test. They give a very nice shape. The only problem was that they were just a little too snug around my hips (I ordered a medium). I am glad I ordered a medium because I usually can wear a small in most yoga pants. Just make sure to order up a size if you aren't sure. Great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Leggings for Yoga, March 22, 2014
I was on the hunt for an affordable but good quality pair of leggings I could wear to my yoga classes, and these are perfect. I ordered a medium. I'm 5'4" and currently weight between 135 and 140 lbs. The fabric isn't see-through and they're INCREDIBLY soft. I was so comfortable in these that after my class I went home and took a nap in them, lol. I also like the extra length they have so if you're taller than I am then they'll fit just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugh. So soft., July 6, 2014
I. Love. These. Leggings.

I bought them to wear on an 18 hour road trip so I wouldn't be super uncomfortable.
They're soft and amazing and that's basically all you need to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fabric and great fit - I used for maternity, July 1, 2014
I bought these for maternity leggings and they are so amazing. The fabric feels really high quality and it's soft like butter, but not thin - it holds you in a bit, basically, and is NOT see through at all - and the fold down or fold up waist is really nice. I think I will be able to wear them both during my pregnancy (just below the bump) and after, just as regular leggings, so I love that.
They are warm and cozy.
I got them in a size large since they are technically a junior fit. I am now 33 weeks pregnant with twins and they still fit pretty well if I wear them below the bump, but I was pretty small to start with. I am positive they will fit after my pregnancy, too, and I'm glad to have some pants that can do that transition with me!
So don't spend a ton of money on "maternity leggings" and try these instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and perfect sizing., June 17, 2014
very very comfy. not to tight, not to loose. i sure will be getting more.
by the way i am 153 lbs and i got the Large.

Kalon Women's Fold over Leggings