Kalorik Chopper/Baby Food Maker, White/Yellow, 2-Cup
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.04 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Make your own fresh, nutritious baby food
- Steel blade chops food into very small pieces
- Powerful steamer cooks food
- Includes a stand for sterilizing pacifiers
- BPA-free 8 oz. water tank
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. When you puree, food particles get into the tiny compartment where steam enters the bowl. It is very, VERY difficult to remove these particles, and if you don't get them all out, it compromises the sanitation of the baby food. I thought, "surely this cannot be right." I read and re-read the instructions...but unless my package was missing some instructions, I was doing it correctly.
2. The steaming basin has a very small hole in which to pour water. It takes a while to get all of the water into the basin, and I am constantly getting water all over the counter.
3. There is no way to get into the basin that holds water to clean it completely, rather the manufacturer suggestion is to clean it with water (or adding a little vinegar and water), shaking the entire machine around, dumping it out and then rinsing it. Once, I literally had to do this process 8 times to get the water to come out clear.
3. If you forget to turn the "close" latch on the water basin before turning on the "steam" mode, it gets quite a mess of hot water all over the counter. In addition it also allows the food-stained steaming liquid back into the basin of the steamer, requiring you to fully clean the basin with the method listed above --Yes this was my fault, but it is a very easy thing to forget.
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So we got this as a baby shower gift back in February, and now our twin boys are 7 months old and ready to use it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Clint G
I liked the steamer, but the chopper does not do a good job pureeing the food. I ended up transferring it to my black and decker food processor to puree there.Published 9 months ago by mlr8575