Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Price:$36.65+ Free shipping

on October 27, 2013
I have an oster and a cuisinart belgian waffle maker which I love. I wanted to branch out and make thin heart-shaped waffles, and tried this one out. I was sure sorry, because although it's supposed to create thin waffles, it took twice as long as my other irons, and the waffles wouldn't even brown! In fact they came out rubbery. Yuck!
on January 23, 2013
Unfortunately I'm returning this little red number. I was not impressed by its performance. It took many trial and errors to finally get an edible waffle. Teach me to buy a kitchen appliance/aid because of its color.
on November 16, 2014
We had the older model of this item (WM32619R), and it was great. This model (WM36589R) is TERRIBLE. First, the heat control knob has no marks on it so you can tell where you've set it. Really bad design. I set it in the middle range, and tried to make a waffle. It took about 3 minutes (much longer than the previous model), the ready light came on, and the waffle was raw. So I turned the knob all the way around to the highest setting and tried again. Again, a little over 3 minutes, ready light comes on, and the waffle is sort of brown around the outside, but not cooked in the middle. Previous model had an understandable setting knob, cooked evenly, cooked quickly, and when the ready light came on, it really was ready. I am returning this waffle maker.
on June 6, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for mothers day and my mom loved it! Its the perfect size, not too small not too big, which makes for easy storage. Super easy to clean and it works great! Plus its super cute!
on April 30, 2015
I give this waffle iron as wedding gifts plus a little story that I wrote named Legend of the Waffle Iron. Waffles have a childhood memory that is very special to me.
on October 14, 2015
It's a nice size for small appetites but it heats up very unevenly. One half of the waffle is nicely browned while the other half isn't ready at all.
on February 14, 2015
SENT ONE TO GREAT GRANDAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT...ALWAYS TELLING MOM TO MAKE WAFFLE. SO I GOT ONE FOR MYSELF.
on December 6, 2012
Perfect size for me! Not as thick as a Belgian waffle, cooks in a few minutes. Delicious waffles made easy!
on February 1, 2016
does not heat right/ one side gets hot and one side only luke warm
on February 13, 2015
Adorable and very small thin pancakes.