5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes
I've had lots of compliments on how cute these are. They're pretty true to size and don't make criss-cross impressions on the top of my feet, which I thought might happen. The color goes with anything, but I especially like them with jeans. Have also worn them to work with nice slacks. My boss even likes them.
Published 20 months ago by Bee queen

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy - weak cording
While this is a very comfortable shoe, the bungee cord that keeps it strapped together is weak. This is an expensive shoe, and the cord held together less than six months.
Published on August 3, 2012 by m

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy - weak cording, August 3, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars weak laces, August 27, 2012
I had my shoes for only 8 months and the laces broke. I loved the shoes but feel they should have lasted longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, December 27, 2012
Bee queen (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, January 4, 2013
These shoes are very comfortable, look good and are excellent for our dry Australian climate. I wear them whenever I can!

4.0 out of 5 stars love the fisherman sandal, October 22, 2013
J. White (San Ramon, CA USA) - See all my reviews
At first I thought it would make little dents in my feet, but after wearing them for a while, it didn't seem to make the dents deep. They are very comfortable and they are my "go to" shoes for walking, working in the yard, going on errands, and I even wore them to the gym once. Love these shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not your Mothers Earth shoes., September 7, 2013
MARYJO FOX (FLOWER MOUND, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I Returned these because I did not like them at all! I used to wear Earth Shoes way back when, and these are surely not the same. I ordered the same size I wear in all my shoes and they were way too big.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed!, June 24, 2014
I've had the shoes for just about a year - worn just in the warm summer months and not my only pair of shoes.

Easy to get on and off - HOWEVER, one of the straps has come undone. Unsure if I will take to shoe repair to get sewn back in.

The other parts are wearing very well!
I love Earth Kalso shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very true to size for medium width feet, June 13, 2014
Because this shoe is narrower than most earth shoes it fits very true to size. I am a true 8 1/2 medium and it fits perfectly. A size 8 would have been too tight. .

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 18, 2013
I have this shoe in black as well, it was surprising to me that the shoe inserts were different, but that is not a big deal. I absolutely love these shoes! They are comfortable all day, and I get many compliments on the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kalso Earth Fit, July 24, 2013
I put that it fit as expected because I knew going in that with Kalso Earth I should order a .5 size smaller. I normally wear a 5.5 shoe, but order 5 for Kalso Earth. I absolutely love the shoe though.

Kalso Earth Women's Innovate Too Fisherman Sandal