5.0 out of 5 stars awesome shoes
my wife loves these shoes. ultra comfortable. great shoes for cheap price. price seems to fluctuate a lot wait for deals on particular sizes.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars No Go Ladies.....
Should have listened to the other ladies. The strap across the top is too low and way too tight. The ankle strap falls off your heel. I own Earth shoes but this style is designed wrong. The seller is great though.
Published 19 months ago by Beatrice A Kirchner

2.0 out of 5 stars No Go Ladies....., April 18, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shoe but...., May 19, 2012
shoe is very nice looking, but it was not the reason why i bought them. I have bursitis in my foot. There is not a lot of arch support and the elastic band in the back keeps on slipping off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, February 3, 2013
Earth shoes are fantastic for those who experience lower back pain after a lot of walking or standing. The negative heel is instant relief and very comfortable. They remind me of Birkenstocks, only a little better looking. I have wider toes, a narrow heel, and a high arch, and these are perfect for comfort and relief. That said, I wouldn't wear them on a date! This particular Earth shoe isn't great for a narrow heel - the back strap is very wide, and it slips off at the back. So comfy though, I kept them to wear around the house and just clipped the back strap off.

1.0 out of 5 stars not great, May 29, 2013
the front strap over the toes is too tight and too far up, my toes go numb sometimes. Also, the glue was coming apart on the sides, and the bottoms of the shoes looked slightly worn. They were supposed to be new.

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to wear sandals, April 3, 2013
these shoes are true to size. I wear size 6 and it fits ok. the strap on the back fits just fine, it's not loose on my feet as many reviewers say. the amazon price was great for this brand that usually costs double what I paid. I'll be wearing these sandals for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome shoes, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Kalso Earth Women's Enrapture T-Strap Sandal (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had known, March 15, 2013
The shoe is very well made. i bought it for a fraction of the original price and I am pretty sure I know why it was so reduced. The heel part on the inside is very low and so it is rather strange when you walk on it. But since I did get the shoes so cheaply, I am going to try a cobbler and see if he can glue something in the inside of the shoe to raise up my heel?? It is pretty to look at but not very comfortable to walk in because of the heel part of the shoe. It is just too low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and comfortable., February 17, 2013
These are the only Kalso Earth shoes that my husband likes and I think they are cute. The straps do slip off more than I'd like them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on Earth!, March 26, 2013
Love this Earth sandal.....the most comfortable sandal on the planet Earth! I don't have to use my ortho-inserts with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect casual comfy sandals, February 25, 2013
I can hardly wait for warm weather so I can wear my new shoes. They feel and look terrific. Buy them.