Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Kamenstein Magnetic 12-Tin Spice Rack with Free Sp...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.05 shipping
Kamenstein Magnetic 12-Tin Spice Rack with Free Spice Refills for 5 Years
|Price:||$35.35 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.64 (12%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein's own FDA-approved and monitor facility in Wichendon, Massachusetts
- This product is eligible for 5 years of free spice refills for all of the spices that come with your spice rack; register at freespicerefills.com
- Innovative design allows you to stand the rack on the countertop, hang it on a wall or tuck it away in a kitchen drawer
- Includes (12) 3-ounce magnetic canisters and 12 spices in foil lined bags which keep them fresh; labels are included
- Also use to store and organize, art and craft supplies, paper clips, spare change, screws, rubber bands, push pins, buttons, candy....anything
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1
From the Manufacturer
An American tradition for over a century, the Kamenstein name assures quality kitchen and pantry accessories. Kamenstein spice racks are designed for today's lifestyles, and add "seasoning" to any kitchen décor. Innovative items, such as the patented Perfect Tear paper towel holder, keep Kamenstein at the forefront of modern living.
Kamenstein Spice Racks and Select Grinders with 5-Year Spice Refills
Enjoy convenience, modern design, and 5 years of free spice refills
With great features including capacity for up to 20 spices, optional wall mounting on select models, quality construction, optional battery automation, and more, Kamenstein spice racks and grinders are a great way to store, access, and serve your most frequently used spices. The modern design and quality construction will add "flavor" to any kitchen décor.
Best of all, Kamenstein spice racks and select grinders come with an offer for 5-years of spice refills 'Free' from the date of purchase. Get details and register your purchase at the website.
- Get 5 years of free spice refills from Kamenstein with your purchase (spice racks and select grinders).
- Convenient and stylish way to store or grind your spices.
- Features such as revolving racks, magnetic storage, and more (depending on model).
The Perfect Way to Store Your Spices
Kamenstein spice racks offer great features such as stainless steel or bamboo construction, glass jars with easy-label lids, magnetic storage, and more.
|Kamenstein Criss Cross Bamboo 18-Jar Spice Rack||Kamenstein 6-Tin Strip Magnetic Spice Rack||Kamenstein 12-Tin Square Magnetic Spice Rack||Kamenstein 16-Cube Bamboo Inspirations Spice Rack||Kamenstein Revolving Countertop Spice Rack||Kamenstein Xtra Drawer Under-Shelf Pull-Out Spice Jar Organizer|
|Number of Spice Jars Held||18||6||12||16||16||12|
|Construction||Bamboo||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Bamboo||Stainless Steel||Molded Plastic|
|Eligible for 5 Years Free Spice Refills||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kamenstein Magnetic 12-Tin Spice Rack with Free Spice Refills for 5 Years
Clear Round Adhesive Spice & Herb Labels B000QSN3VE
Kamenstein Magnetic Spice Tins (Set of 3) B0002TG2YM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||0 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches||2.13 inches x 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches||3.38 inches x 19 inches x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0 pounds||0.35 pounds||0 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Original: I was initially worried since this rack was significantly cheaper than all of the other magnetic racks I looked at on the web.
I was surprised with the quality. The magnets on the back of each container are very strong and I have never had a problem with them falling off. The product also comes with enough spices to fill all of the tins which if you priced the spices would cost as much as this entire rack itself.
Similar racks cost almost a hundred dollars or more and this rack gives you the option of standing upright on the counter or mounted on the wall.
1) One by one, each jar lost its magnet due to weak adhesive. One by one, I superglued them back together.
2) Several of the jars became entirely bonded shut and the rest are difficult to open so they're almost there. (Climate related? I live in New York.)
3) The ones that are still usable smell like metal and impart a metal flavor on the spices.
4) I too had a problem with the frame snapping right off the back so I had to just lean the whole stand against a wall.
5) Several of them appear rusty though I have no recollection of ever getting them wet.
Additionally, I wish they had given me the list of spices included:
Caraway, Mustard Seed, Coriander, Marjoram, Oregano, Basil, Parsley, Italian Seasoning, Bay Leaves, Pizza Seasoning, Rosemary, and Mint.
There are 12 spices included with labels, but it would have been nice if they provided more pre-printed labels for other spices, or at least blank labels you could fill in yourself. Overall I'm pretty disappointed.
These particular tins are made very cheaply. Spice gets stuck under the plastic front and metal edge, and it's pretty gross.
They are easy to knock of the wall when you take one because the magnets are so weak.
The magnets will eventually just fall off he back of the container and then the container will fall to the floor, getting dented and spilling spices.
I have found much better options elsewhere, dont write off magnetic tins from these cheapies. They can and do work -- however these won't.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is so ugly I want to return it but can't figure out how. Awful!Published 2 days ago by Carol Barta
Thought it would just be a stick on the wall type, but there's legit hooks on the back to hang on a wall securely - sadly the area we were going to hang it doesn't have the ability... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Liane Nichols
I bought this spice rack just for the jars... I have a stainless steel backsplash, and these are the perfect solution to small kitchen spice storage. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nobody
This product is pretty but not practical, inferior. Some canisters, stick with certain spices, hard to turn and open up. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lucy Korzelius
love it. perfect classy compliment for my black and stainless kitchen!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
spices,and tins are great, hard to see labels,i used chalk labels and labeled spices with chalk pen,worked out greatPublished 3 months ago by Kate S.