Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kamerar Tank TK-2 cage with Rods support DSLR Came..." and save 34% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kamerar Tank TK-2 cage with Rods support DSLR Camera Cage Kit 4 Canon5D 6D 7D
|Price:||$164.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quality CNC all Metal Construction
- Tough built for long last
- The Tank video cage provides (23) 1/4-20 threaded mounting points on the Top plate along with (2) 3/8" sized female threads
- The Side handles of the Tank incorporate the P&C Swiss Rod design allowing access to more than 60 possible mounting points
- 14-Day Money Back Guarantee!!Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty. For more information please refer to Kamerar website
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
14-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Top Customer Reviews
This was my first camera cage. I run a small video production business as a hobby-gone-horribly-wrong, so take this all into consideration.
* Affordable...This is the best cage I could find for the money.
* As the name "Tank" implies, it is very tough and sturdy. Nothing feels cheap or flimsy.
* The fit and finish is very nice and I noticed no scratches or overly sharp edges. The packaging was decent and it was really easy to figure out how to set it all up.
* The Tank will fit a T2i/T3i/T4i with battery grip or camera-only on a quick-plate. I hear it will fit a BMCC although mine is still on back-order so I was not able to confirm it.
* This beast has so many attachment spots that you will never outgrow it.
* The rods and tripod assembly are great quality just like the Tank.Read more ›
Made in the USA, at china prices. What else can I say?
It gives me a ton of options for mounting mics, lights, monitors, etc. I had to remove a swiss rod to use the screen on my 60D, but it still works great.
The thumbscrews on the cage are not ratcheting. I had a problem with the one on the right rod blocking the battery door. I had to put some washers under it so that it would snug down out of the way.
I wish that some of the holes were either unthreaded 1/4" or more threaded 3/8" so I can bolt cold shoe adapters on without having them face the wrong way.
Overall the quality is very good. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add a support system without breaking the bank.
I guess someone forgot to mention that the Tank will not work unless you also purchase the magnifying viewfinder with the mount block. Without it, my 7D, T2i, and my 5DMKII's will not mount. The lens hits the matte box, regardless of what lens I use.
I submitted a request for a solution and Amazon told me to contact Kamerar. I did and was told someone else would have to get back to me because the person I talked to could not help with that product.
No call was returned, so I tried to all them again. Multiple days and times and nothing but voice mail.
Clearly this product is not accurately described, requires additional parts to work and the manufacturer is unresponsive.
Good luck if you purchase any of Kamerar's equipment.
Every production where my gear is used I will be sharing my poor customer service experience with Kamerar. Guess what, there really is such a thing as bad publicity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very well built and lots of mounting options. Only downside is that it is heavy. It's most suited for a tripod setup . . .Published 13 months ago by Oscar Moreno
This setup works pretty well with my t3i. I'm not sure why someone previously posted that you can't mount cables to this. I mounted my monitor with an hdmi cable fairly easily. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Dee Dee
After I purchased this I realized that a camera cage is almost as necessary as a tripod in regards to filming if you plan to use a monitor, audio equipment or a matte box and more. Read morePublished 21 months ago by DesertSun
This is my second tank I purchased from Kamerar and am very happy with the product as expected. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a solid cage for your Canon DSLR.Published 22 months ago by NonStopEMD