Brand New Kamerar VF-4+ Plus Universal LCD View Finder with Extend Bracket for Dv Camera LED Light SLR B
|Price:||$160.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1) VF-4 has been designed to be more compatible with LCD Screens up to 3.2"
- 2) Repositioned side brackets to allow better access to buttons and dials on camera body
- 3) Angled Sunhood design for better access to touch screen LCDs.
- 4) VF-4 build quality has been designed to be lighter in weight and stronger in design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My VF-4 arrived yesterday via registered US mail. I had to sign for it. I was glad I was home or I'd have had to stand in line at the post office which, believe me, is not pleasant.
The VF-4 is exactly what I hoped it to be.
- adjustable -- the mounting brackets allow precise positioning for the D800, but also for a variety of other cameras. Brackets allow a broad range of left/right and up/down adjustment, then can be locked very securely in place with Allen head screws (Allen wrench is supplied.)
- sized right -- you can see the entire D800 LCD screen, yet still easily reach all the control buttons on the camera back
- built-in diopter adjustment and good optics -- the screen is sharp corner to corner
- comfortable, durable eyecup -- the eyepiece becomes an extension of the camera. (See attach user photo.) When you hold it against your face, the camera becomes much more steady, allowing much better handheld video shots.
- built-in eyepiece shutter -- if you inadvertently let the sun shine into the finder, be aware that by design you have a magnifier focusing that sunlight onto the surface of your LCD screen. It can burn a hole in the LCD like a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Get in the habit of closing its shutter or flipping it up if you're outside.
- flip-up hinge allows quick direct viewing if desired. In this mode it becomes a sun hood that should allow better viewing in bright sun.Read more ›
I bought this for use on a full spectrum converted Nikon D800 that spends most of its time in Live View because of the use of visually opaque filters on the lens. What I liked in the spec was the quality of the viewing lens, the accommodation of a full 3.2" display and an extended mounting that was compatible with battery packs. I also liked the idea that the mounting plate itself is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system.
Within minutes of receiving the system I realised there are a few limitations. These are not show stoppers, but if you are looking to use equipment to the maximum potential then these are shortfalls that hopefully PNC will fix in due course.
First off, in terms of gripes, is that the mounting plate has a rubber top. This kind of misses the point of the Arca-Swiss system where the best mass coupling is achieved by metal to metal contact. Okay, tear of rubber panel and carry on, but this leaves only a thin rim around the top of the plate - not good.
Second, more serious for me, is that I leave RRS L-brackets on my D800s. I wanted to mate this system underneath the L-brackets. Well I can, and the vertical L-bracket dovetail is still useable. The VF-4 plate, sans rubber, goes on under the L-bracket horizontal dovetail. The viewfinder then mounts perfectly in terms of location. However, the supplementary AS dovetail on the VF-4 mounting plate is too close to the base screws on viewfinder bracket to get into Kirk or RRS clamps = operational FAIL!! This much touted feature is 100% useless unless you remove the Viewfinder from the mounting plate.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is not my cup of tea. I try it, and really give it a great chance but this product seems to me useless.Published 7 months ago by L. Tapuch
I was told by a customer service rep to order this again and I would be sent the correct item. Read more
This is a fantastic product. The craftsmanship is first class. I'm not sure if they will stay in business because of patent issues, but get this while you can. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Librarius42
Personally I love this thing. The feel is solid, its has the best sleek looking machinery compared to all the other cheaper viewfinders on the market (comparing to the ZACUTO as... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Sully C.
I am using this on a 5D mark III with the Battery Grip installed.
The fit is pretty good considering how it is engineered. Read more
I am not sure what I am getting: I ordered it from MogoPod, the viewfinder piece is branded PNC, the eye cup and the instruction card is branded by CarrySpeed. Read morePublished on January 24, 2014 by QQQQ