5.0 out of 5 stars Forget American buy Canadian!
Published on November 29, 2011 by Brian Nylander

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last a Year
Normally I think Kamik makes a good product. These boots however did not even last a year before cracking at the heel and I'm not particularly hard on them. Not recommended.
Published on September 15, 2011 by E. rauschenbach

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget American buy Canadian!, November 29, 2011
Brian Nylander (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota and all my life I was raised to believe that LaCrosse Footwear IceMan's and IceKings were the creme de la creme of winter boots. Well news flash, they're not anymore, if you have a pair from the 80's or 90's yes, they probably are still holding up, because they were built by quality craftsman but anything made in the 2000's is garbage in fact LaCrosse Footwear has gone down the crap shoot on the quality of their boots since they closed their plant in LaCrosse Wisconsin and now make their boots overseas. After having read rave reviews about these Kamiks, and needing a new pair of all purpose ice fishing boots that can stand the test of the Minnesota Winters and ice fishing in sub-artic temps, since my $175 Ice Kings only last me TWO YEARS and then the rubber cracked and went to heck. I figured the price is right and then I caught the Black Friday deal and got these bad boys for $29.97 with free shipping. Get this I ordered them on friday, Amazon said free shipping would take 5-8 business days......they arrrived on MONDAY and were shipped from Kentucky! Outstanding Job on the shipping Amazon!!

The reviews about them running big are true. I wear a 10 in everything and I ordered a 10 and they do feel a little big, however thats the way I like them. I like to have toe wiggle room and thick socks, will make them perfect. The ice around here is about 3 or 4 days away from being thick enough to go out on and you can sure bet I'll be putting them to the test.

Don't let the title of this fool you, I'm a die hard American, Veteran and very patriotic, but when your talking about Cold Weather Gear....nobody does it better then Canada AY! Get yourself a pair of these and stop hesitating!

Signed,

A very Happy Ice Fisherman in Minnesota!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, go a size smaller, October 11, 2011
I recommend these boots, I live in CO at 9000 ft and get a lot of snow so needed a durable, waterproof warm boot. These boots are great, light weight and warm. I wear a 9.5-10 and I ordered a 10. I would have gotten a size smaller had I known they ran a little bigger. I can wear a thick pair of socks and they will be good though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, December 5, 2011
I bought these boots for an extremely wet hunting season in Ohio. They are warm and flexable making them easy to get around in. Beware though that whatever shoe size you wear you will need to get a size smaller as these run BIG! The reason they get only four stars is that one boot gets a little damp when I wear them, not sure if it's sweat but I don't think it is. Otherwise they are great boots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last a Year, September 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Order small, November 22, 2013
Ryan Richey (Indianapolis, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I wear a 11.5 asics and 11 nike. Ordered these boots in size 11 and had to return for a 10, which fits with extra room.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, December 18, 2010
extremely comfortable, very warm, can wear them for hours and they will not hurt your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet!, January 11, 2011
Linda "Linda" (Sharps Chapel, TN) - See all my reviews
Hubby is thrilled with these boots. They are comfy and warm. Got them just before the big southern snow. We haven't seen this much snow in 15 years.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR THE HUNTING, December 9, 2013
Under 35 ur feet will freeze if sitting still. If u stalk they are heavy and i almost broke my neck a few times. Slippery and no support for ankles. They were great for the early season. But since they say for winter down to 40 under they get one star. I put hand warmers in at 30 while on treestand with a 9mph wind blowing off a lake so i prolly felt more like 28 to be fair. But they say under 40.

B warned if u hunt the late season. Not for under 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, October 30, 2012
I was told from previous reviews that these boots run big. I wear a size 10 1/2, so I ordered a 10. I can get a thin pair of socks as well as a thick pair and have wiggle room when standing in my tree stand. These boots are true to their reviews. The are comfortable, warm and can be worn all day. I bow hunt in Wisconsin with temperatures already in the teens my feet have yet to be cold. I would highly recommend these boots, especially for the reasonable cost. No need to spend $120- $170 on rubber camo hunting boots, these are just as good if not better.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!, December 14, 2013
gmchu (riverside, ct United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased these for my husband to use for shoveling snow in the northeast. He's only used them twice -took them out today after a year of non-use and the rubber on the entire boot from shoe to shaft is totally and thoroughly cracked rendering the boot useless. Can't believe it! I bought these because the reviews indicated a quality product. Will have to see if I can return them. Shocked and disappointed - have never had a pair of rubber boots do this - even the cheaper ones! Beware.

ARRAY(0x9b744ce4)