Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Lightweight, waterproof rubber upper.
- Safety toe.
- Adjustable, waterproof nylon collar ensures the elements stay out.
- Removable 8mm Thermal Guard liner helps keep feet warm.
- EXPLORER rubber outsole provides optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Self-cleaning lugs deliver supreme traction.
- Temperature Rating: -40° F/ -40° C.
- Made in the Canada.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Kamik comes from a place of extremes. Where the harshest conditions intersect with some of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see. At Kamik, we make footwear that brings to life our northern origins. Singular. Strong. Simply dependable. We've been doing it for over 100 years. Day after day. 24/7. The result of all this effort: a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions. We know you wouldn't have it any other way.
- Product Dimensions: 16.4 x 12.4 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- ASIN: B004O6N1P2
- Item model number: BK20808
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hubby was very pleased with his present!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kamik Men's Hunter2 Insulated Boot,Black, ordered in US 11 with a foot size of 9.5, I found room for one pair of heavy weight sock, somewhat small.Published on January 21, 2014 by Jg
I ordered a size smaller than I normally wear and they're still a little too large but they're great boots other than that.Published on December 17, 2013 by Lee Reeves
My daughter is a sz 9 womans shoe. I got her a 7 in these and they fit perfectly. I just which they would offer this style in womans as they do kids. Read morePublished on November 16, 2013 by Rebekah Albright