5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOTS
THESE BOOTS APPEAR TO BE OF VERY GOOD CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN.In my experience they are sized right and you can put them on and off with ease. The insulation is excellent and the tops can be tied tight to keep deep snow out.I'm very pleased with them so far.
Published on November 4, 2011 by DMAC

2.0 out of 5 stars Might be warm but.....
The boots run small, the material is indeed stiff on the upper leg and the leg opening is just such an outrageously small size that any man with an ounce of muscle will find it to be a tight fit and when combined with tucking pants or coveralls in, pretty much an impossible task....the only thing we can think is those Canadians run extremely small.
Published 14 months ago by Linda L Sikkenga

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOTS, November 4, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Might be warm but....., April 23, 2013
Linda L Sikkenga (Muskegon, MI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Boot, February 14, 2013
Andrew (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This boot is great - completely waterproof - warm, and you can slip on and off without using your hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Kamik Men's Icecrusher Waterproof Boot (Apparel)
Great boot for working out in the snow. My wife got me a pair of these to use when I am outside clearing snow. They keep my feet very warm and are easy on and off. The soles have good traction in the snow and ice. The overall construction is great and my feet have always stayed dry. The lining is removable; so on the odd occasion when I do get snow down inside I can pull the lining out to dry. They are a bit on the stiff side; so I wouldn't try to run in them, but for working outside they are fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too stiff, December 20, 2012
The boot seemed to be well made, but it was way too stiff. I understand that it would get better with a "break in" period, but I could not comfortably walk in it. I got it for cold water fishing and need to be able to sit down in them too, but the boot was too uncomfortable for walking or sitting. I ended up getting a pair of The Original Muckboots, which are also 100% waterproof but far more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars icecrusher good to -58, February 20, 2013
keep your feet warm and dry easy to remove insole and dry for the next day, here in alaska no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUT, November 6, 2012
Great boots warm big and mud washes right off them. I am using them in Afghanistan for the rainy season and love them to death so awesome great fast sender as well thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, April 12, 2014
Very warm comfortable and worn this winter in -20 to low digits and they were GREAT!! Get them! Great price Great boots!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too stiff., April 11, 2014
Matt K. (STL, MO USA) - See all my reviews
These boots seemed to fit my feet as expected, but the entire body of the boot is too stiff. This made them way too uncomfortable to wear around, as they were constantly pressing into my shins/calves. I ended up purchasing some Muck Boots and they had a similar problem, just not nearly as bad. After wearing them a couple of days, they were right as rain. So perhaps these boots would get broken in, as well, but they were just WAY too uncomfortable to deal with.

4.0 out of 5 stars These boots keep my feet warm and dry., April 3, 2014
I do a lot of ice fishing and these boots do a pretty good job although I wouldn't say they are great. I do like that I can wear them into the spring without getting to warm and they are great for walking in water (through little streams etc.) and mud.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›