5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price!
I am a size 5 in women and decided to go for size 4 in big kids. These rain boots fit me perfectly. I can either wear them with or without socks. I am quite petite so the length of the boot shaft fits me well. Get the red/rouge color! It really looks nice in person without the glossy finish.
Published 21 months ago by T. Nguyen

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs SUPER Small unlike other Kamiks
Published 21 months ago by TrueBrit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price!, November 7, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs SUPER Small unlike other Kamiks, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Kamik Raindrops Rain Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
Have to return these as they are shockingly small. These are not the standard Kidorable/Kamik wider bridge last (foot mold) that they usually use. These I think were inspired by Hunters but lack the wider footbed while being inspired by the elevated design. Our children have worn the Kamiks with the dinos on them in size 11 but these run like a 10/9.5 in that design. Wide feet and tall toddlers should size up at least one. Our son wear a US12 but would have needed TWO sizes bigger in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Rain Boots!, November 20, 2012
Sherri C Miller (Ledyard, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I was nervous about buying rain boots online, but I couldn't find any to fit my 11yr old in the stores. We purchased these boots in a size 4 and the fit is great. The boots are good quality and a nice stlye! She'd like to have them in other colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buckle broke off, December 26, 2012
I had these boots about six weeks and wore them whenever it was raining, which lately, in northern California, has been a lot. I buy and wear children's shoes/sandals/ boots because i have small feet. I am not extensively hard on clothing or shoes and yet unfortunately, the buckle broke right off. I am not sure when and how it happened, as it was not like I was stomping through a brazilian rain forest being chased by a python. It was just normal day wear. I did return them and when searching for boots again, will not buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!!!!, January 16, 2014
Very impressed and pleased with these boots. I purchased these as we were going ocean fishing in November off the point in N.C. and my son needed boots that were higher and better quality than the typical batman/fireman style boots.
These fit him perfectly and went almost up to his knees. In fact I was glad I purchased these because while we were out there he got too close to the water and the wave splashed up on him in 30 degree weather, but to my pleasure, no water in the boots and feet stayed dry.
If you need a trusty set of boots for your kid I strongly suggest these. Also maybe order a size larger so they can grow into them and get maybe a year and half out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the basics for rain, mud & gardens, April 4, 2012
These are nice, sturdy rain boots for kids. Keep the ladybugs and firemen boots - these Kamiks will last. They look so classic & cute when a boy is out workin' hard digging in the mud! Where is my size!!?
(Did I mention inexpensive for what you get!? - no $50 boots for MY kids!! ) :)

4.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves it!, November 5, 2012
James Walsh (Jamul, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My son loves it, and it fits comfortably for my son who's shoe sizes are 1 1/2 foot. He has been wearing it everyday the past week since we got it and he hasn't complained of any sores, and I'm already battling him to take it off when we get inside the house. I got another one for my younger toddler son, who loves it too and can walk comfortably too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, October 29, 2012
Love the color! It is really pretty red. My daughter loves it. Great price and you can use it for rain or snow boots. I'm worry free for this winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot for a good price, October 1, 2012
My 8yr old loves these in the hot pink. I love the sturdy construction and the fact that they are taller than most other rain boots. Great for puddle splashing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, May 19, 2014
Materials and apperiance are fine but they come too small. My daughter is 7 y.o. and commonly uses size 1 or even less. We ordered the rain boots in size 1 and didn't fit well.

Kamik Raindrops Rain Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid)
$36.00 $26.49 - $54.95