5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Lightweight snow boot
I purchased this boot in a size 11, for my daughter. Size 11 is impossible to find locally, and most online offerings, according to my daughter, are "so ugly - don't they know girls with big feet don't like ugly boots?".

Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars shaft of boot seems cheap and no half sizes?
Published 12 months ago by Grace Chai

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Lightweight snow boot, January 15, 2014

These are warm, fit true to size, and are very light weight, for snow boots. Cute enough to wear with a casual skirt or jeans, and not worry that they "ruin your outfit". The color is a barely off-white, true to the picture. They come with a second set of laces, which match the trim (in this case, pale aqua). Comfortable foot bed, and breathable fabric.

I did spray them with "Camp Dry", to protect from dirt, and hopefully keep them whiter longer.

UPDATE: After several months of use, these boots are still just like new. They are comfortable, keep her feet nice and warm, and keep the moisture out completely (I did spray them with Camp Dry, as stated above).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Snow Shoes, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Kamik Women's Brooklyn Snow Boot (Apparel)
I literally do not want to take these shoes off my feet. They are very light weight, very insulated and soft, and have such good support without feeling like you are clunking around in huge snow shoes. I am typically an 8 1/2 and I went with a 9 in these shoes to accommodate for large socks in cold weather, and they fit perfectly in that regard. Definitely recommended for people in cold, snowy states such as mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great! Super warm, January 14, 2014
I got these boots to wear in Michigan winters. They fit great, I got a size larger than I usually wear to make sure they fit with my heavy winter socks. I've used them several times this winter and they keep my feet warm and dry while shoveling 16 inches of snow and while out on winter trails. I would reccomend them to my friends for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely warm - weird lining, February 3, 2014
These boots fit as expected. I typically wear a 9.5 and I ordered a 10. They fit fine - room in the toes, but not too much. They are wonderfully warm and comfortable. The fur lining is weird because when I slip my feet in, it falls down and I have to wiggle my feet around to get the lining back into place. It is inconvenient. I'm sure having the ability to remove and wash the lining will be nice in the future, but I think I would have preferred if it was permanently stuck in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars runs small, January 2, 2014
I like these boots. The reviews were helpful. I usually wear a 7 1/2. I'm glad I ordered a size 8, they fit and feel comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, June 23, 2014
Noelle (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Kept me warm in this last harsh Polar Vortex East Coast winter. And comfy. I tried other Kamik's but the hurt my heal where they left a blister, not these. Would totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, March 6, 2014
these are the best snow boots i ever owned.. nothing compares too them!!!!
they are a must have !!!!

love them

2.0 out of 5 stars shaft of boot seems cheap and no half sizes?, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Kamik Women's Brooklyn Snow Boot (Apparel)
I ordered these after reading the reviews and was slightly disappointed that they felt like a cheap pair of snow boots. The shaft was quite flimsy and made it difficult to put on. It kept squishing down while I was pulling them on. They are definitely very lightweight if that's what you are after. I didn't like that there were no half sizes to order though, because I'm a 7 1/2 and had to order an 8 and they were slight large with regular socks. I guess if you put on thick socks, this might be a fine fit. It's nice that they lace up so you can have enough room to put pants in or if you are worried because you have thicker calves. There is also another pair of laces in the greenish color that the accents were on the white boot.

I can't comment on how they were out in snow or waterproofness because a) if you wear them out you can't return them and b) I live in Southern California. While the rest of the country is dealing with winter right now, I'm dealing with shorts weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm & Dry, February 18, 2014
So far, so good. These boots are helping me keep my sanity in the worst winter I've ever witnessed. I walk to work, so this is important. I wish they were a little higher, because not everyone shovels their sidewalks, and the SNOW WON'T STOP… but I was more concerned with keeping my toes (warmth!), and if you tie them tight, snow doesn't get into them.

Great boots for the cost, and they aren't hideous, so plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars My girl loves them, January 28, 2014
She really not into winter boots. being from Bermuda, but she loves her Brooklyns. She went shopping yesterday for accessories and an outfit...oh boyee my pockets be empty ...lol
AWESOME!