5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!
Published 13 months ago by Amymore

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a -25 degree boot
Published 12 months ago by Li Li

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!, November 12, 2013
I wear a size 10 shoe regularly and was worried when I ordered these that I should have gone a size larger, but these fit perfectly. They are so soft inside and wam. Wore them the day I go them outside in 6 inches of snow at 14 F for 2 hours with just regular socks on and my feet never even started to get cold. The tread of the bottom gives excellent grip and they are also very stylish. lots of compliments on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, seem durable, no half sizes, November 18, 2013
Cute, warm, sturdy, well-made & seem like they'll be durable. The whole boot is fur lined, not just the top. And the rubber waterproofing goes all the way around the bottom and toes, so that looks like it will be effective. Soles have good traction. The laces are elastic and you don't actually lace them or tie them. You just slip your foot into the soft cushy boot, and snug up the laces by pulling the laces tight & locking in place with the little gadget. I'm barely a size 9.5, but ordered up 1 size because I didn't want them to be too tight especially since I'll be on my feet a lot when I'm wearing them. Even with thick socks, they're too big, These fit so loose that I think a 9 would be okay for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these boots!!!, November 19, 2013
Spent 6 hours playing in actual snow and another 3 just walking around ... What a fun day it was without worrying about cold, wet, or tired feet! Plus the compliments of how cute they look!! Love! Love! Love!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Great Boots, December 17, 2013
I've been looking for something like this almost all my life! To begin with, I live in Siberia, and our spring and autumn is the most atrocious time of the year: it could be 5 F in the morning and then it warms up to 40 F by noon. Crispy morning snow under your feet turns into a disgusting wet dirty mess at daytime. Ugh. Well, these boots are perfect, just p-e-r-f-e-c-t for this kind of weather. They keep my feet warm in the morning and then warm and DRY during the day. Surly I could buy something like columbia booga boots for this purpose but I wanted something girly/pretty. I got these boots in gray and they are really very flattering. Plus, very easy to get on/off. I give them four stars only due to the ridiculous statement they had on their label: -32C/-26F. Come on, people, how anything with synthetic fur and rubber upper could keep your feet warm at -26F?!?! Personally, I wouldn't wear them when it's colder than 5F.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a -25 degree boot, December 14, 2013
I was excited to get these boots in the mail and now I'm a little disappointed in them.. I live in Michigan and winters can get quite cold and was looking forward to a boot that had a -25 degree Fahrenheit rating on them. Michigan had a good snow storm that came through, the temperature was 19 with a real feel of 9. I wore an acrylic type of sock and was out for about 45 minutes and my feet were FREEZING. Snow was about 3 inches deep and not a wet snow either.

They go up to mid shin area and the string to pull the boots tighter is easy to use. The tong of the boot is all connected which is nice so snow won't get it. They have a soft faux fur lining through out the boot. They are a cute boot. I normally where orthotics in my shoes and this boot doesn't seem to have a good arch support. I wear a size 9 shoe and I would say the fit was pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snow boot, November 25, 2013
These boots are fantastic. Fluffy lining and very comfortable. They will be great for the snow. Boot is not too big to make walking awkward and nothing puts pressure on you feet or legs when walking. Really good quality at a fantastic price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots Super Cute, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Kamik Women's Momentum Snow Boot (Shoes)
I love these boots I ordered my regular size and they were way to big so i went with a whole size less and they fit great. they are warm and adorable great for snow

2.0 out of 5 stars Big and feet got cold., November 22, 2013
I normally wear a size 8 1/2 so I got 9 since no half size was available. I didn't think it would be that noticeable but they make my feet look huge and boyish. Was not happy with that. Then I wore them out and after 2 hours my feet started getting cold and frozen! What happened to being rated for -25f?? It was probably only 40f or so outside. I brought my daughter Kamak's and they came with liner but not these. Her feet were warm but mine were icicles. Did not return due to the hassle. Will have to buy liner,but not Kamak's since one liner is $24.99. Don't think I should have to pay xtra for each liner, for that, I would have bought better boots for $100. Overall, I know it's a good boot for snow but to stay warm for long period of time no.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever!, December 1, 2013
Much better than I expected! Very warm and comfortable. Very easy to get on and off. I really love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Kamik Women's Momentum Snow Boot (Shoes)
These boots are very light weight, easy to slip on, comfortable and warm. I ordered my regular size and they fit perfect. The price is one of the lowest I've seen but don't let that fool you they are worth twice the cost. I hope they are never discontinued!

Kamik Women's Momentum Snow Boot