5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with purchase!
Really happy with these boots! They fit great, are heavy duty for snow & keep my feet very warm & dry.
Published 23 months ago by ohmyfluffygoat

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of boots, with hiccups during orders
Published 22 months ago by tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with purchase!, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Kamik Women's Pearson2 Snow Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome shoes, August 25, 2013
They are very durable, warm, and kept my feet dry. They are everything I expected from reading other reviews. They do not disappoint. They are a bit heavy (in weight) and fit a little large, but I was able to wear extra socks comfortably. These are shoes I hope to have a wear for a long time. They survived ski season and inner-tubing adventures this past winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty and solid, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Kamik Women's Pearson2 Snow Boot (Apparel)
The shoelace broke the first time I put them on, but luckily I had a spare. Other than that, these are solid and warm and will last me for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, March 10, 2013
These boots are tough, completely waterproof and comfortable. I would highly recommend them! Perfect for Wisconsin winters. They seem to run slightly large.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm but one size big, February 16, 2013
very warm and nice snow boots!
i bought 8size boots but very large size
i feel 9size,,,,, ㅜ ㅜ
i give my brother

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for snow and cold weather walking, February 10, 2013
Well Made in North America.
High quality for excellent price.
I ordered three pair.
One for Ohio daughter, one for Texas Daughter and one for me!
We are all pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, January 14, 2013
This is not a super cute snow boot, but it will definitely keep feet warm and dry. I am a small size 8 and this is a little big on me, but has plenty of space for my toes, and it has excellent grip. I bought these for the 2-3 times a year we go to the snow so I can play with my kids all day, and they'll meet my needs perfectly. Just wish they were a little cuter. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of boots, with hiccups during orders, January 10, 2013
I normally wear a 7.5 but being only half sizes I figured I'd purchase an 8 to accomodate thick socks being in New England. Well, those came in and were way to big. So I exchanged them to get a 7. When they came in, I was pleased that they fit perfectly. However, only one boot had shoe laces. Ugh, what a pain. So, after completing the process of printed the exhange labels, wrapping and boxing it up once again, I was told that they were unable to be returned as they were an exhanged pair. My options were to return them and to reorder them again, or to get a percentage off and keep them with the missing shoe lace. I opted for the later. It was just a hassle.

The boots themselves are very comfortable but do run large and wide so please take that into consideration when ordering. They do the job. My main reason for buying them was the price was right compared to most durable winter boots costing $80+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, January 9, 2013
Great cold weather boots. These are heavy and as I am a size 5, a bit big (I got a 6), but that's what I was going for. I wear a couple of pairs of thick socks with my winter boots for especially cold, snowy activities and prefer it this way since tight boots only make your feet colder. These aren't "fashion", walking around the mall boots, these are Outdoor Girl, play in the cold and snow, boots. I have 5 pairs of winter boots for different temperatures and activities and so glad that I finally have a pair that I can always count on for really cold and snowy weather. Also, bonus that they are made in Canada and not China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm snowboot, January 8, 2013
These are such warm snowboots! So far, I have had no issues with them, they seem to be very well made and are waterproof. The only issue, is that they are so heavy. My legs were a little sore after I wore them the first time, but that is something I can easily get used to. They serve their purpose, and are EXCELLENT value for money. Also, as far as snow boots go, I think these are quite good looking.