5.0 out of 5 stars niceeee
I normally wear a size eight and a half to nine, these shoes run a little wide, but fit well with thick socks. I really like them and would buy again.
Published on October 25, 2012 by Happy in Va

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly As Pictured
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars niceeee, October 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Roos, August 17, 2013
I had these shoes as a child and could not resist to purchase them when I found them... They are still just as comfortable and I get many compliments and of course my 1980 friends all bought them a pair...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 25, 2013
This review is from: KangaROOS Women's Combat Fashion Sneakers (Shoes)
These shoes are perfect. I do not find them wide and fit true to size. I picked them in the multi-color. The color does not transfer to my socks. I can store change in the pockets. The only negative thing I would say is that the laces are long. But they stay tied and I love them. The traction is great.
Good Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with my new kicks, March 17, 2013
I had a pair of Roos when I was 5 and they were my favorite sneakers. I loved keeping spare change in the the little zipper pockets on the side. When I saw there were Roos for adults, I had to get a pair and revisit my youth. They do run a bit big. I ordered an 8, which is normal for me, but next time I will get a 7 1/2. I am in love with them - they are comfy, cute, fun and practical. So happy with my new Roos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes!, January 16, 2013
I like these. They are comfortable and very lightweight. I've been wearing KangaROO shoes for years. I didn't like how the color on the shoes transfer onto my socks. Otherwise these are nice!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly As Pictured, October 14, 2013
I was really wanting the shoes because the retro multicolored look. To my surprise (like most of the posts report) the shoes DO NOT come with the purple on the side OR the pink shoe strings. Shoe strings were something I could buy but the lack of purple leaves me more than a tad disappointed. Overall it's still a good shoe although the 7.5 I ordered was a tad bigger than expected (could be my fault though as it has been a while since I purchased new tennis shoes).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as awesome as when they came out in the 1970's!, October 3, 2013
I had a pair of KangaROOS back in the 1970's or whenever they first came out and I loved them. Back then, I was a runner so it was very convenient to have that little zipper pocket on the side of the shoe to put my car or house key.

Then, all of a sudden, KangaROOS seemed to disappear from the face of the earth. I thought they had quit making them. However, I happened to do a search for them on Amazon.com and found them again. I love them just as much now as I did way back when. The sizes run a little wide but they fit my feet perfectly.

Love these shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as pictured, September 17, 2013
Shoes were not as pictured, shoe shows a purple line by heel and pink laces but the ones i recieved did not have a purple line and came with white laces. Slightly large but super comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this purchase, September 3, 2014
I had Roos when I was a kid and had to have these. Perfect fit and super fun. I normally wear a 7-7.5 and ordered these in a 7. I can wear with or without socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Left side doesn't know what the right side is doing!, September 28, 2014
I was excited to receive my new sneakers. But I was somewhat disappointed upon closer inspection. The left shoe is neatly stitched and looks good, there are 6 pairs of holes for the laces. The right shoe has crooked stitching in some places, the lacing has dirty marks in several places and there are 7 PAIRS of holes for the laces. Other than that it seems fine, when I wear it through my training session tomorrow, I'll know for sure. The quality of the finishing has left a lot to be desired.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›