Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 5, 2011
Love these pita chips and love the fact that they come in pre-measured packs. Originally found the large bags locally, but can't find in this area now so was glad to find on Amazon...and in a serving size that helps me control how many I eat! The chips are crisp, have just the right amount of salt, and definitely satisfy the urge for crunch food! Love them with hummus, too. I will keep ordering and wish they would go on "subscribe and save."
on May 23, 2012
Someone had brought a bag of Kangaroo Pita Chips to my home and I loved them. I then went everywhere in my town looking for them and could not find them anywhere. Then I went to Amazon and found them and ordered them and love them. The 100 calorie pack is perfect for me, a great snack and I can eat the whole bag without any guilt.
on September 6, 2012
These are great for portion control, but I do like the taste of Stacy's Pita chips more. They also went stale and bad before I even got a chance to finish them and they were 1 month before the expiration date. I was disappointed that I had to throw 30 bags away.
on October 5, 2011
I really like the taste of Kangroo chips. They good with dips or with cheese on them. They are also good plain.
on January 14, 2010
I found these in a local grocery store. I bought a whole case of 100 after trying them. When I need a quick snack before bed it is just the right amount. I like their thin crisp crunch. Many of the other pita chips are a chore to chew through.
The problem is that the store doesn't carry them anymore!!!They sold them 5/1.00 and I fear that was a one time thing.