5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! top is shorter and shows more belly ...
Super cute! top is shorter and shows more belly than some other types of tankinis however it looks cute and we are happy with it! It arrived on time which I always a good thing!!
Published 21 days ago by Xtal

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but too small.
Material and style were very nice, but did not fit a size 6 child even though I ordered a 7. Fit my 4-5 size child perfect.
So if you order I would recommend at least 2 sizes bigger than your child wears.
Published 2 months ago by CRB

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but too small., May 21, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits very small and the top is very short, May 14, 2014
This fits very small despite the fact that we bought a size up. And, the tankini top is very short. We buy a tankini for the midriff coverage but this exposed at least 4 inches. Returned the suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! top is shorter and shows more belly ..., July 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Darling swimsuit, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Kanu Surf Girls 7-16 Beachball Tankini Swimsuit (Apparel)
The swimsuit is adorable. The fabric and style are both fine for a summer of fun. Thanks to others who reviewed this item, I ordered a size seven for my petite granddaughter and it fit perfectly. Normally I would have ordered a size five. She loves the suit. I would have given a five star rating if the sizing was more accurate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size and texture, June 4, 2014
it is cute but my daughter is 7 and I purchased the 14 ( because of the other review) yet still even 14 was small and tight

Rate and Discover Movies