5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Rashguard
This is excellent for keeping the sun off my very fair-skinned child. It is not very stretchy - more like a T-shirt made of quick-drying material. It looks great and wears well. My son seems very comfortable in it as well (he wears a size 7 ordinarily). The color is such a vibrant blue, making it great for a child.
Published on August 6, 2012 by Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars Swim Tee
This shirt runs a little larger than I expected and was a little thinner than I thought. I like it for the protection, just wish it was a little thicker or less see through.
Published 19 months ago by Melody /giidnab

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Rashguard, August 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Kanu Surf Boys 8-20 UV Rashguard Swim Tee, May 20, 2013
Toy mom (Brownstown, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
I have bought rashguard swim tee's every year for my son since he was born, He is at high risk for skin cancer since i had melonoma before I had him. The shirt fits good. For the price it is an excellent buy. I recommend buying these shirts if you want your kids safe from the sun, my son has never had a sunburn so I know they work.

4.0 out of 5 stars More shirt than rashguard, July 11, 2014
Nice shirt, but seems more like t-shirt than a rashguard (style and fabric; latter is good for water, but not as thick as other rashguards we have owned, which is important as protecting from sun is one issue but helping keep our son warm in cold water is another). Also, as others have noted, this runs large. Our son is 8 and generally wears large 8/small 10, and I wanted some room to grow, but the 10 we got was bigger than any other 10 we have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the prices, August 1, 2013
This is a great sun shirt for the price. it is well made, sized correctly, and available in solid colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars and very comfortable. My son never wants to swim without it, July 15, 2014
This rash guard is very light, breathable, and very comfortable. My son never wants to swim without it. And it does a great job protecting his skin from the harmful sun. I got it in white so it wouldn't be too hot, in the water or out. Great rash guard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Swim Tee, May 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it!, May 6, 2013
size good, design good~ my son really loves it. texture good, most of all price is good for me . maybe i can buy next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, May 17, 2013
This swim shirt was a great price! The fit was good and the color is vibrant. Good quality fabric. Great Deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boxy!, September 30, 2014
The Kanu surf shirts with graphics run very small, so I was surprised to see that the sold shirts run a bit large, though boxy. A surf shirt should be fairly snug. The length of the size 10 I purchased was fine for an average 10 year old (17 inches across the front from armpit to armpit), but was too short (measuring 21 inches from the nape of the neck to the bottom of the hem). The proportions are off. For a size 10, this shirt should be two inches smaller across the chest and two inches longer. The effect of the short length is boxy. The quality of the fabric isn't great. Starting to pill after one wash. However, the choice of colors is fantastic and the price is reasonable (though not exactly a bargain). With no similar options to buy locally, this is a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, December 6, 2014
mamma2boys (north Montana) - See all my reviews
I really like these shirts. My 5, soon to be 6, yr old is big for his age. He wears size 7 in boys. So I bought the small size. It is a little big for him, but he likes it that way. Apparently others like the shirt too. We accidently left the shirt in the dressing room after swim class. People are usually good about turning in items......but not this shirt. He got to wear it once. So, I had to order it again. We have the black and royal color and both are really nice colors.