Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kanu Surf Little Girls' Keri UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Rashguard, Aqua, 5T
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Special Size: Toddler Girls|Size: 5|Color: Aqua|Change
Price:$11.95 - $19.99

on June 3, 2015
Went to Mexico and no one got burnt under the shirt. I like a little extra room to grow so the fit is good. I bought the small (8) for 50 inch/50lbs kids and they are great. I just changed this from a 5 star to a 1 star because the kids left the pink shirt in the laundry basket and now the basket in bright pink. I am glad they did not leave it on the floor or I would have a pink shirt size stain on the carpet. We will probably buy another one but only white. I have soaked this pink shirt in water for days and every day I rinse out a very large amount of pink dye. Not sure if it will ever stop bleeding color. I have tried to return this shirt but it was over 30 days so they will not take it back.
on July 14, 2014
My daughter wore this once to our local pool, and when I hung it to dry in the tub, bright pink dye dripped everywhere. And lots of it! Unfortunately, I missed my 30 day return window for this defective product by a week. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll upload a photo. Fits great though, and no problems with my other Kanu swimwear.
on November 20, 2013
Really like this Rash Guard. Looks Great on my daughter - now 4. The splash of pink against the white is very pretty without being blah, or "busy". The only thing I didn't like about it was that the arms were pretty long and skinny. I'd say that this item is "slim fit". Some of the other rash guards for kids I see out there are much more loose fitting, sort of "square" shaped like a standard tshirt. This one is more contoured to the shape of the body). Its just enough loose without being clingy which makes it very flattering. I got a 4T. It fit my daughter well but she is on the skinny to normal range for her age. This would not have fit she at all or well if she were a more chubby 3/4 year old. If you have a chubby kid, one of the more loose fitting type rash guards might be a better choice, or perhaps buy a size up. If my daughter stays slim she might grow into the long arms (length-wise) and be able to wear this for several more months. It does the job re sun protection of the upper body.
on November 11, 2013
Ordered these for the kiddos for summer and was very excited when they arrived as they are great colors/design. However, when I tried them on the kids, they had strangely long and tight arms....like a foot too long on my son. And so tight that getting them on/off was like a wrestling match. Something is amis with the pattern/sizing. Too bad, loved the look, but they had to go back.
on October 22, 2012
nice top. i bought this in multiple sizes for my kids. they run a little big, but that is ok. the color is very nicely depicted. i only washed them 2x and they held up very nicely in the wash. they were not used in chlorine so i can not attest to the fading... very nice product!
on September 14, 2015
Love it. My two year old daughter has worn it all summer (to the beach, to the natural springs, in the river, to the water park, in our pool etc) and it still looks cute as ever. We do have to roll up the sleeves, but that's not a big deal. Another reason I love it is because we can go light on the sunscreen. I don't put sunscreen under the shirt, and she has never even gotten pink with it on. She usually wears it with a reusable swim diaper and it is the perfect water ensemble. I will definitely be buying another when she outgrows this one.
on August 17, 2015
BEWARE of this brand's very poor quality. I bought 5 rash guards for my family in may. My husband and daughter this kanu brand, my boys clearance from target and old navy for myself. I thought they were all the same, if anything I was a bit worried of the target ones because they were bright yellow and cobalt blue and I was afraid of discoloration. Boy was I wrong!!! Both Kanu rash guards virtually disintegrated during our vacation. They not only faded faster than the others (which didn't fade much, by the way) the fabric thinned and became transparent.
All the swim wear got the same exposure to sun, water, chlorine, etc. All the swimwear was rinsed every night and washed on a gentle cycle every other day. We had to buy replacement for the kanu shirts half way because they no longer provided protection. Here are the pictures. The first picture actually shows the faded rash guards and the second picture is from the first day at the beach.
review image review image
on June 15, 2013
This item is true to size. The white does tend to react to sunscreen and chlorine with a slight yellow tint in areas of direct contact. This item is priced right and does the job of protecting from the sun. If you are looking for good looking shirt that your kid will like and wear this is a great choice. Not sure whether the yellowing will come out but at 8-9 dollars you could always dye it and still come out ahead.
on January 16, 2016
Purchased for my chubby toddler who is 18 months old, 26 pounds. Bought the 2T and it fit her perfectly. Yes, the sleeves are just a little long, but most other brands of rash guards and/or swim shirts have long sleeves too, so I think this is how they are designed. It is not a problem in real world situations as the sleeve is snug and does not typically slip past the wrist regardless, it just bunches up on the arm which is not an issue in my book, plus the long sleeve allows for freedom of movement while swimming, going down waterslides, etc. I read other reviews of dye dripping with the darker colors, so I went with light pink hoping to avoid that, and have had no issue of dye dripping in this color. And yes, she loves to put this shirt on and wear it, fully protecting her from the sun. Cheers.
on May 9, 2015
I bought this for my daughter for our trip to Mexico to protect her super pale "I'm from Wisconsin and haven't seen real sun in many, many months" skin. This rashguard shirt is attractive, fits well, breaths well (important when you are wearing sleeves outside!) and protected her from sunburn while we spent the days on the beach. Considering she wore this all-day, everyday for 8 days - I am impressed with the quality and how well this has held up. We will definitely continue to buy this brand.