5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
Published 22 months ago by Chiattle

3.0 out of 5 stars No drain holes in pockets
These trunks fit well and pretty true to size. My only gripe is that the leg pockets fill up with water when swimming and do not have any drain holes. Tie that drawstring tight, or you will lose your shorts!
Published 10 months ago by DT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little size help, August 3, 2012
These are great trunks, comfortable, and they're cheap! Regarding size. I have a 31 inch waist and the Medium was definitely too big for me...the small was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Swim Trunks - Fit a bit Snug, July 29, 2012
I like the swim trunks but will have to return for a larger size. I have a 36" waist and the Large was a bit snug on me.

3.0 out of 5 stars No drain holes in pockets, June 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Kanu Surf trunk suit in Silver, July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and quality, July 13, 2013
The material in these trunks is fairly soft and the fit seems to be true. The workmanship seems good too, especially for the price. My only minor complaint is that the side pockets don't have the the little grommet holes that are usually present to allow the water to drain out. So when you get out of the water, you have 2 pockets full of water that you have to squeeze out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and So Cute, February 29, 2012
I bought these for my husband, 190 lbs 6'3, in a size large. Fit perfectly and the color is so cute. These have the style of a board short and the easy tie of a trunk, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice swimming trunks, July 27, 2011
Nice swimming trunks and seem be made well and at a good price. Nothing else to say as that says it all.

4.0 out of 5 stars liked them, February 29, 2012
They look exactly like the picture and the size is true.They do have a draw string plus a couple pockets which is good.Only thing i don't like is the netting underwear inside but it is a bathing suit so i cant complain.All in all a good buy if you like the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Chart is Accurate, May 13, 2013
Vicky Gallas (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews
I ordered these for my son and he's 6'4 and around 240. I also ordered a pair of the black trunks. He's almost impossible to shop for in local department stores and we order from Amazon regularly. The size chart is on the money and both trunks fit exactly as expected. The trunks really are the length (inseam) that they look in the product image and the material quality is excellent and soft.

These trunks were such a bargain too! I'd recommend to anyone.

I'm editing this review as I thought it would show the size ordered, but it doesn't. I ordered the XXL.

ARRAY(0x9ef6d45c)