Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
55 comments|242 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2012
I like the swim trunks but will have to return for a larger size. I have a 36" waist and the Large was a bit snug on me.
0Comment|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2012
These are great trunks, comfortable, and they're cheap! Regarding size. I have a 31 inch waist and the Medium was definitely too big for me...the small was perfect.
0Comment|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
33 comments|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
The material in these trunks is fairly soft and the fit seems to be true. The workmanship seems good too, especially for the price. My only minor complaint is that the side pockets don't have the the little grommet holes that are usually present to allow the water to drain out. So when you get out of the water, you have 2 pockets full of water that you have to squeeze out.
on June 13, 2013
These trunks fit well and pretty true to size. My only gripe is that the leg pockets fill up with water when swimming and do not have any drain holes. Tie that drawstring tight, or you will lose your shorts!
33 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 29, 2012
I bought these for my husband, 190 lbs 6'3, in a size large. Fit perfectly and the color is so cute. These have the style of a board short and the easy tie of a trunk, perfect.
on August 7, 2015
I would give it 5 stars except there are two white stripes down the side of each leg that are not in the product photos. While I dont really care about the stripes it is misleading if you were looking for an all black bathing suit.

I wear 38 pants and the XL fits perfectly. Elastic waistband and drawstring, 4 pockets. Ive read other reviews about the material being rough or stiff. Not sure were reviewing the same product because these feel soft to me.
review image
on August 27, 2014
Very good look but definitely get a size smaller than what you think you'll need. My fiancee wears a medium in most things (32' waist) and based on other reviews I ordered a small. Good thing I did. Fits perfect and not too tight or baggy. Looks good and great for the price. No complaints.