Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
55 comments219 of 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2012
I like the swim trunks but will have to return for a larger size. I have a 36" waist and the Large was a bit snug on me.
0Comment109 of 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2012
These are great trunks, comfortable, and they're cheap! Regarding size. I have a 31 inch waist and the Medium was definitely too big for me...the small was perfect.
0Comment127 of 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
33 comments88 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2013
These trunks fit well and pretty true to size. My only gripe is that the leg pockets fill up with water when swimming and do not have any drain holes. Tie that drawstring tight, or you will lose your shorts!
11 comment68 of 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
The material in these trunks is fairly soft and the fit seems to be true. The workmanship seems good too, especially for the price. My only minor complaint is that the side pockets don't have the the little grommet holes that are usually present to allow the water to drain out. So when you get out of the water, you have 2 pockets full of water that you have to squeeze out.
0Comment50 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments51 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 29, 2012
I bought these for my husband, 190 lbs 6'3, in a size large. Fit perfectly and the color is so cute. These have the style of a board short and the easy tie of a trunk, perfect.
11 comment35 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2011
Nice swimming trunks and seem be made well and at a good price. Nothing else to say as that says it all.
on May 9, 2014
There are no drain holes on the pockets. Didn't notice until I just jumped in my pool and got out with 2 BIG balloons. Going back. I also bought the Speedo brand. The speedo trunks are much better quality and have drain holes.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse