5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Chubby Fellas
Let's face it, you are probably looking at this item because you have the common decency to avoid showing everybody your pasty white, marshmallowy exterior! Good for you, nobody wants to see that.

Published 19 months ago by Figg Leotta

1.0 out of 5 stars painful
I bought two of these - one for my husband and one for my son. After only a little while swimming in the ocean, both had raw nipples to the point of bleeding. The fabric is too rough when wet to protect anyone while active, though it probably does fine with UV protection.
Published 16 months ago by dna tarheel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Chubby Fellas, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Kanu Surf Men's Contrast UPF 50+ Swim Tee (Apparel)

With that said, this shirt is great! Perfect fit for me, 6'2" 260lbs. The material fits loosely, until soaked, but you can peel it away from your skin and shake some of the water away and the shirt will go loose, again. Comfort is the idea, here. You want something to hide your obscene body? it's right here!

Awesome! Now you can go swimming amongst the women and children.

One problem: If it's windy, this shirt works like an air conditioner. Air blowing across loose fabric = AC unit... Beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, recommended..., October 18, 2014
Just got it last night and I haven't used it on vacation yet but I tried it on for size and it felt pretty good. Wasn't skin tight and wasn't baggy either. I'm 6'0" and about 195lbs and I ordered the large. I will mainly be using it in pools and walking around for sunburn avoidance, not in the ocean for any snorkel or diving. It felt like it would be very suitable for pool use. Very light airy material, seems like it would dry very quickly, especially in the sun and breeze. Overall I think I can recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim and sun shirt, June 17, 2013
Loved color choices.
Comfortable with a great fit.
Recommend for both water fun and protection from the sun.
Very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars value, May 2, 2013
This shirt fit well, looks good, and I'm sure will feel and do what is expected. The material is great. Its to early in the year for swimming, but like the look and fit is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars painful, September 2, 2013
dna tarheel (Chapel Hill, NC United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Returning, July 31, 2013
R. graef (South Florida) - See all my reviews
I did not like the fabric of this product, so I decided to return it. The material is a fine mesh, as opposed to the smooth material from which women's bathing suits are made off. It is just not soft to the body, and I don't want to waste money on something I don't love

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and wears well, July 18, 2013
Shirt fits well, As a big guy I am glad I ordered to size despite most saying it runs large. Unless you like it very tight, Do not down size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
I love it

2.0 out of 5 stars Holds water, July 6, 2014
I don't understand bc I ordered other kanu rash guards for my husband that he like but he says it gets water logged and holds him down .

3.0 out of 5 stars Stay with Speedo, July 2, 2014
Lee Kanon Alpert "lkalpert" (Northridge, California United States) - See all my reviews
product small in some places, stretched neck and not fitted well.

Kanu Surf Men's Contrast UPF 50+ Swim Tee