4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased.
Attractive trunks. Good length. Comfortable. Useful side pocket. The inside mesh has started to pull away in a small spot, but it's an expected trade-off for the good price.

For anyone curious about sizing, I'm a 32" waist and the medium fits me well. Perhaps just barely on the loose side, but the drawstring keeps them in place.
Published on July 12, 2011 by Kevin O.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch
Published 4 months ago by W. Morgan

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., July 12, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Solid Buy, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Kanu Surf Men's Havana Trunks (Apparel)
I wasn't disappointing - the quality could have been better. However, given the price and that they are made for volleyball, cant complain. If you prefer shorter shorts, I would def go with these - not too short and not too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim trunks for the price, March 15, 2012
I waited a while to see how these would hold up. So far great. I use them to swim at an indoor pool for exercise. Anyone who does this knows the chlorine in these things is high, it has to be. This will some times eat swim trunks. These are holding up fine. Nothing fancy. They fit, they work, they are cheap. For me this will have me buying another pair for when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good looking too. XL fits me. 5'10" 190lb 38" waist, August 11, 2012
Love that Amazon Prime free 2-day express service. These are inexpensive but don't look or feel cheap. Fabric is soft and drawstrings ample. Come to just above my knee as the pic shows. Inner lining OK and should stay intact IF men will put them on carefully. Most just ram thier legs through (like jeans) and catch a toe on the lining and rip-up an otherwise good lining. I found the support quite ample and not loose at all. Felt good and decent for family events and hotel pools..etc. Pockets are large enough for my hands and to retreive change or room key whatever..not too small for me a 61 yr old senior 'pool dog.' The outside velcro flapped pocket fits my hand OK and could easily hold a cell or cc's ..hotel room keys..etc..no sweatsky!... Basically could not be more pleased. Forgot my $80 Polo trunks behind in my travels and Amazon Prime got these to me at the hotel in 2 days for no extra charge. I do not work.....for anybody!! Check out these trunks and also Amazon Prime Membership..there is a free trial with no restrictions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch, May 7, 2014
Quality of shorts is fine, however, these are not the same cut of shorts represented in the pictures. The pictures represent a 7" inseam but what you get is 9". They run big. I am 6'1 30" waist and ordered a small. Waist fit fine but they are clown shorts to the knees. Lately, in my experience, there seems to be an overall laxness in what Amazon allows vendors to display and actually ship. Anyway, this one is on me as I should have better read the previous negative reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's board shorts, April 1, 2013
Mary Ann Allen (Town of Tonawanda, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I chose these shorts for swimming(which I do daily)'cuz they are not made out of that "clingy" material. And I was right on!!! I love them 'cuz they are the perfect lenghth(not to long, not to short)and they let me move freely when swimming, which is exactly what I wanted!!! I highly reccommend these!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 13, 2013
Such a cheap and good product. im usually unsure of buying items that require fits but it seems true to size. im a 6'0 185lb normal 32 waist with heavy thighs im fairly big build but not heavy. Large fit well not snug but well. length exactly like in the picture. durable had it for 6 months about 15 hrs a week in a pool and no fading i like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swim Suit, February 27, 2012
walt graeme (DESTIN, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I swim for exercise every day. The trim trunks are comfortable, good looking and was very inexpensive. That's why I shop Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Like these trunks, January 17, 2013
Great shorts! I wear 38" slacks and the X-Large fit me well. These are also very quick drying. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars why do bathng suits fade, May 19, 2012
Great fit and look except for one thing, they fade. I bought 2 pairs and they both did. what a shame.

Kanu Surf Men's Havana Trunks