5.0 out of 5 stars AN ALL AROUND GOOD SWIM TRUNK VALUE FOR THE MONEY I PAID.
Published 6 months ago by THE AUTISTIC WEREWOLF

1.0 out of 5 stars Too baggy; Pockets fill with water
These swim trunks were too baggy - I felt like i was wearing a nylon bag. Also, there's no hole in the pocket, so when water seeps in, it stays. Getting out of the pool with a pocket full of water is a big design flaw, in my opinion.
Published 4 months ago by jpclark225

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AN ALL AROUND GOOD SWIM TRUNK VALUE FOR THE MONEY I PAID., August 14, 2014
It's funny that swim trunks always run big on my body. My shirts must be XL Extra large to fit nicely and no I don't have a ponderous gut that sags over my belt. I'm just painfully big across the shoulders and chest My stomach while not flat is not bulbous or large. I have a slight middle aged pounch by nothing remotely huge. I wear a 36 inch waist in blue jeans and have lots of space in them. A 34 on me is so tight that if I wore size 34 pants the Cougars stalking from the trees would think I was advertizing for a position as a Gigalo or Toy Boy.

These swim trunks are a comfortable fit not too loose or too tight, just right. the color is bright and has yet to fad after going to the pool today. The swim trunks look good and are of a contemporary design. Love the black with a red stripe. The construction appears to be of a good quality. These are basic swim trunks nothing sexy here folks. The trunks are very masculine in color cut and design without being form fitting or vulgar. These trunks do not bind, pinch or impede one's gonads and or any associated male structures. Everything is alternatively floating, chilling and hanging as expected while wearing these trunks. These trunks are a good deal for the money I spent of course I brought them after the summer season so I likely got a nice discount compared to their price early in the Summer season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Review, but Promising, April 17, 2014
Ben Rhode (San Jacinto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant to swim trunks online without trying them on. However, with Amazon's free return policy, I was able to buy a couple of sizes and keep the ones that fit. As it turned out, that was exactly the size that was recommended by the sizing chart. It's nice to see a chart that is actually accurate. The trunks themselves are well constructed. They are a soft material while also being quick drying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim trunks!, April 12, 2014
I've purchased several trunks and board shorts over the last several years and these are by far my favorites. Very comfortable, convenient pocket to hold things like hotel room keys, and they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice deep secure cargo pocket, August 17, 2014
Fits my husband frame 5'11' perfectly. Nice deep secure cargo pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
thanks right on time

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, July 12, 2014
JmsThms "J M T" (Jacksonville, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
These trunks were a great choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! (but a little loud), July 12, 2014
These trunks fit absolutely perfectly, and they look great. I took away one star for what might be a petty reason, but here it goes. I've owned lots of pairs of swim trunks but these are very, very loud when dry. I changed into them and was walking around getting sunscreen and stuff before we left for the pool and I heard a very very loud swishing noise and I was looking around the house to see what it could be. Imagine my shame when I realized it was just the shorts I was wearing. Not sure what the material is, but it's strangely loud. Very cool shorts though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price., July 8, 2014
Fit well. Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, July 8, 2014
Awesome pair of swim shorts. These are exactly what I was looking for. They fit great and look nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, June 20, 2014
My son is an XL and can have a hard time getting swim shorts that fit right. Ones that don't slide down the rear and that still fit around a thick middle. These shorts are dead on perfect, comfortable and dry fast. He's pleased that I bought two pairs!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›