Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$16.00 - $18.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 16, 2014
I got the small, they are huge on my 29" man. We are keeping them since he needs "something"... and getting long enough shorts for him, in a small is impossible. The length is good, but they are all around very "parachutey"... they're ok.
on February 27, 2015
These ran I woudd say just a shade large to the size. . but that is what the drawstring is for, amirite? :-)

Have to say that I took these on a trip, and wore them several times after the first go round instead of going to a different suit. They are comfortable, and the bright colors work well on those of us "pigmantly challenged" individuals.

Would certainly recomend these.
on June 18, 2014
Wasn't sure what to expect, but WOW! I was really impressed when they showed up. The material is really nice and thin and the water just beads off. When you get out of the water, they dry up really fast. Mostly, they are really comfortable and a few people at my kid's swim team asked about them the first day I wore them.

I'll definitely get some other colors. Best suit ever.
on January 12, 2016
Material very rough. They remind me when walking around in them of the sound you get when you wear snow-pants. Not a comfortable daily wear short.
on June 6, 2014
Trunks are very nice looking. I can't speak to quality yet but I don't see any glaring issues there. I'm happy with the purchase.
on August 10, 2014
My husband loves these swim trunks. They are longer than most and fit really well. They were also a great deal here on Amazon!
on April 22, 2015
Fit well, great quality. There is an elastic waistband which feels kinda cheesy but they do look ok. Would recommend
on June 27, 2014
Looks nice on a hanger, but a skosh too tight in the crotch. But a size larger. I'm pass the return period. My fault
on June 8, 2014
A little looser than expected but length is good. If you looking for just past the knee swim trunks, these are them.
on January 29, 2015
cheap material, but for the price you cant complain. At least they are 22" inseam so they go down to your knee!

See 1 answered question