4.0 out of 5 stars bigger than expecred
I am a 10-12 and very curvy butt and muscular legs. After reading reviews I was scared that ordering a 14 would end in disappointment and I would have to return the shorts. I love them, they are a little big though, I would like to order a 12 and see how those fit for comparison. But I bought 3 pairs for my hawaii vacation and they will be used a lot.
Published 1 month ago by Jessica Strader

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.... Smaller then advertised.
I bought the size I always wear after reading other ratings and i was very disappointed that these ran so small. I needed them for an event and now I have nothing to wear for it.

Very disappointing!!
Published 1 month ago by Laura Welch

4.0 out of 5 stars bigger than expecred, June 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board short, June 20, 2014
I'm 5'4" 150 lbs, wear size 10 jeans. The size 10 fit just fine. I actually got sizes 14 and 12 first, since swimwear often runs small, but they were way too big. The shorts hit just above my knee and are made of a sturdy fabric that dries quickly. My only quibble, and it's a small one, is the Velcro used on th fly. It seems to pop open quite easily. There is a gusset in the fly so nothing was exposed, but I find myself checking it frequently to see if it needs to be refastened. Not a big thing, & I will definitely buy more of this short in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice alternative to a bathing suit, June 2, 2014
Aging...we don't want to wear bikinis or really tight bathing suits anymore. This brand has a lot of options in this department. I tried the bathing suit shorts from Coolibar but they are tight and uncomfortable with no style. So I bought these and they look and feel good.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... run true to size and are very soft and comfortable., July 5, 2014
Angela Hodges (Chesapeake, Va United States) - See all my reviews
The shorts run true to size and are very soft and comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.... Smaller then advertised., June 17, 2014

Very disappointing!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute board shorts, but they run quite small, May 12, 2014
Jan (California) - See all my reviews
I normally wear a size 12, however, I saw on some reviews that the shorts run small, so I ordered a size 14. The size 14 is very tight, they fit more like a small 12 or larger 10. The biggest problem here is that there is no spandex whatsoever in the material, so they cling and are especially difficult to pull up when the suit is wet.

3.0 out of 5 stars but I'm fine with the extra room, July 18, 2014
I'm hoping I can do something to make these wearable. The waist (as in a lot of board shorts) is big. Overall these fit a bit big, but I'm fine with the extra room, except in the waist. I bought a really long shoelace and threaded it through the waistband so I'd have a tie I could tighten. The idea was good and I can tighten them enough to avoid a gap at the back, but there is so much of the front area that is sewed for the velcro and tie opening that I can only get the shoelace so far, leaving about 4-5 inches in the front it can not go through. Then when I tighten and tie (inside the waistband) the leftover area in the front bunches and loops forward. Since the sewing is in an X shape, I can't just loosen some seams and run the tie-up all the way through the waist band. I'm going to keep playing with it because I like them in every other respect and I've been trying on board shorts like crazy to find some that work, but good heavens, would someone please make board shorts for women - bigger hips/smaller waist - with a full drawstring front instead of just this little velcro/tie area that does nothing to tighten them up at the waist! Note - I probably could have gone size 10 and I wear a 11 generally in pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Took others' advice, July 15, 2014
Roady Jane (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
I usually wear about a 4. I bought a 6 because people said it ran small. They seem to fit about right. Maybe a tad on the loose side, but I think a size down would have been too small. They are cute. I have a "saddlebag" shape to my thighs and these had plenty of room. I was a bit worried about that after reading some reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 15, 2014
I wore these all over Kauai. They are perfect for active situations - like kayaking to a muddy hike to swim in a waterfall. Sturdy, comfy, fast-drying. I'm ordering another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 14, 2014